Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

M2 Flamethrower

Discussion in 'Weapons & Technology in WWII' started by GrimWulf, Jun 22, 2009.

1. GrimWulf

GrimWulf recruit

Hello Everyone,
    I am new the forums, and I hope that I am posting this in the right forum section.

My question is concerning the M2-2 Flamethrower used during WW2. I have searched and searched all over the internet trying to find a set of blueprints or diagrams that have the exact dimensions of the M2 flamethrower. Specifically I am looking for the size, i.e. length, diameter, circumfrence, of the tanks on the backpack.

Before it gets asked, I am NOT trying to make a real, working, flamethrower. I play airsoft and specifically I am interested in WW2 games. I already have designed the wand that will fire the bb's, and the tanks and backpack will be more of a display than something that will actually do anything. However, the airsoft flamethrower backpacks I have seen before are usally just 3 pieces of PVC pipe on a frame, but I would like to build something that actually looks real.

If anyone has the dimensions of the tanks I would really appreciate the information, or if you know where to find the information, I would appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction. Thanks again everyone.

2. formerjughead

formerjughead The Cooler King

Welcome aboard!!! I like the way you think

3. Awesomebongle

Awesomebongle New Member

4. Awesomebongle

Awesomebongle New Member