Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Mercedes and Bottas

Discussion in 'Sport & Athletics' started by Kai-Petri, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Incredible. Mercedes tells publicly that Bottas was their No1 choice as their other driver, Massa taking his place in Williams. We´ll see if he is going to be a driver against everybody else or does he do only do what Hamilton lets him to...

2. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Bottas did well but both him and Kimi were 2-drivers.

3. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Never believed Hamilton would be so friendly with Bottas after Rosberg. Was he just avle to be friendly I dont think so. Kph

4. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

*I moved my generic F1 post to a new thread, I originally didn't see that this was a Mercedes/Bottas thread.

I've heard Hamilton isn't really that friendly with anyone on his team, but that's to be expected in F1. The team system is odd in that you are only teammates when it suits you.

5. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Interesting to see how different Hamilton is with Bottas compared to Rosberg. Bottas had a very bad weekend and Hamilton defended Bottas that there will be victories. To be honest it was close to Kimi to have a chance to win but the two Haas cars had tires loose and had to stp the race and at the same time Vettel was able to have fast rounds and got in front of others. Weird race.

6. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

To be honest Bottas looks like driving is not fun anymore. Yet Hamilton and Wolff are defending him. I feel like Bottas is not driving for Mercedes next season. Kimi might continue if he likes driving anymore.