Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Merging databases: WW2F and WW2Talk? Proposal

Discussion in 'Counter-Battery Fire' started by theblackalchemist, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urqh

urqh Tea drinking surrender monkey

Bit like sausages.....WW2 talk has meat....WW2 forums has hot dogs. Kruska has Bratwurst and brotwurst. We get to the same place in different ways...forums uses wagon trains...Talk uses oxen carts..

But I think its about time talk had a what if section..Im sure its wanted by the majority of its members...In fact they could take forums what if section....I think we should donate it asap.

Like a peace pipe.

2. von Poop

von Poop Waspish

:hug2:
    An exceptionally kind offer, and Obviously we'd love to have it, but we simply haven't the space, I'm sure you understand . Otherwise we'd jump at all those useful plans for helping Germany win.
    And everyone likes Nazi UFOs, don't they?
    I'm almost embarrassed we can't accommodate it :eek:.

:fuhrerwein:

We might just have some room in the cellar for it though... it's a very dark cellar, so we could store it - like fine wine - and never visit it again. Wouldn't want to spoil it's delicate flavour... :cutie:

BTW - Just noticed this - what an odd smiley:
    :ponce:

3. A-58

A-58 Cool Dude

That's just plain wrong....

4. urqh

That smiley could be considered a decleration of war in some circles I moved in sunshine.
    Just because wltd45 now sings men of Harlech on talk now doesnt mean you can call forum folk ponces...I suggest a meeting....Peace wise....Otto can supervise....We will send champions....Slip and wessex....They can sort out any differences....then we all go to pub...Yanks cant come though....light beers and all that....Oh now I see why the ponce...
    Well Jugs drinks Guiness so I'm sure hes alright.

If wessex wins talk can have Mussolini. If Slip wins you can still have mussolini.

Medals to be worn at parade afterwards. Folk with medals drink free...Ottos rules....

5. A-58

A-58 Cool Dude

Who gets Carl?

6. urqh

Carl is an institution.....As he knows I sometimes think he should be in an instatution but thats just me and carl...I'm kidding...step away from the gun carl....

No carl stays on Forums....Until a pc is invented that he can talk to and helps him find sites....How many Alamo sites are there anyway...

7. sunny971

sunny971 Ace

Carl belongs to us!! End of discussion!

wow, i sound like an angry mother after a bitter divorce!
    :D

Suzie

8. A-58

A-58 Cool Dude

I really think that Carl should go over to the talk and expose himself to them, just for a little while. The police don't carry weapons over there, so he's safe....

9. formerjughead

formerjughead The Cooler King

What if we sweetened the pot a little...say nylon stockings and some chocolate bars? maybe even some cigarettes. Kind of a lend lease arrangement with an open ended lease and no fees due at signing?

10. wtid45

wtid45 Ace

Just because im not here very often does not mean I dont see what your up to......... the circles you moved in were more than likely in a big field at night that solves that puzzle;)..........now time for a song watch out for them Zulus boys............and I dont mean Birmingham fans either..........the Yanks can drink JD or we can introduce them to the delights of Bushmills............Talk gets Musso dunno about that he wont stop talking about the Gooners although after the wkd:D..........and if Jugs has too much off the black stuff he will start singing about the US marines.........could get messy.............and talk has a secret weapon called Stormbird confuses us so god knows what you will make of him/her;)............

11. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

You boys are nothing but a waste of good disk space. :D

12. wtid45

wtid45 Ace

I must say I dont know what you mean:D

13. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Heh heh, its been ages since I last watched that movie-good one ;-))

14. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

The soon-to-be (hopefully) John Wayne Museum in Winterset, Iowa-along with a Mexican Lancers UNiforms that was used in John Waynes: The Alamo :-D

15. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Like a bad Penny-I always come back ;-))

And thanks Suzie-I still owe you some info soon as I can give it ;-))

16. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Merging thoughts on both your post and Brads but-weapon of choice would be a Nylon gun. One that shoots large stockings that are as tough as Spidermans webbing is ;-)) It would be a bit funny to see about a dozen Mounties all stuckm in somekind of a web-kinda like that scene in Revenge of the Jedi-where thery were all ensnared by those cute little bears ;-))

17. wtid45

wtid45 Ace

Hey Carl, come over and see us sometime Bobby and Jeff pop in Im sure we can get them all at Talk to love the Duke like me and thee do friend;)

18. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hi Mate, I might do so at that in due time. Right now though-im too scared to do so ;-))

PS, I have' not forgotten but, your going to get something interesting to you in the mail either slightly before i relocate back to Corpus Christi, or slightly after. I picked this item up for you in mind-in the nice little twon about 30 miles West of San Antonio-called: Bandera ;-))

19. formerjughead

formerjughead The Cooler King

Too bad Bob Hope didn't portray a Mexican Lancer in "The Alamo" then Carl would be there in a heart beat, no chewing gum wrappers or soiled condoms needed!

20. wtid45

wtid45 Ace

Scared:eek: come on in the water is lovely;).Thanks for that mate I wil look forward to it. I have been looking everywhere i go for a DVD of The Pasword Is Courage (for you as I remembered you wanted to get it) to no avail then it pops up on my tv last week and i thought of you! that Charlie Coward, was some guy and there are some intresting bits on him on the net all the best for now take care mate, Jason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.