Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Message 4 all Werner Molders fans.......

Discussion in 'WWII Today' started by C.Evans, Mar 15, 2002.

1. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

I just got two new photos in today--at long last and after about 6 months of waiting.

I think Erichs. B. and Erichs Hartmann, will love these Heinrich Hoffmann Press photos.

Description(s)

Photo #1. shows Molders as an Oberstleutnant--wearing his flight suit talking to a Luftwaffe Feldwebel who is also a Fighter Pilot. This Feld looks like he is British--not German.

Photo #2. Shows some British and American victory markings. A LW soldier is painting on the 4 new victories which were American planes. This photo also shows the Knights Cross and Oak Leaves painted ontop the tail of the Fighter--which was Molders aircraft.

I will have a few copies made and will send a copy to Otto to add to the Rkt photos section (when he can post it) and the other photo will just be sent as a companion photo.

Erichs. B. and Hartmann--eat your hearts out ;) Sorry to rub these photos in, but I thought you might like to know this forum will have these for our viewing pleasure sometime soon? :D

2. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Hey it's snowing here briefly ! Big ugly black cloud to the west on the hill......

Yee-haw ;) Way Kühl and good job in acquiring the pics.

Now if you had a few of Nachtjäger Rudi Schoenert and his bordfünker Johannes Richter, I would really be stoked ! :eek: :eek:

viele Glück

E

3. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Thanks and I will check with my Swedish connection, and see if he can dig anything up from his connections.

4. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Way Kühl ! I would appreciate that very much !

Danke

E

5. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

As they say in trucker lingo: "10-4" Goodbuddy"

and finally you have a card on the way.

6. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Viktor, Viktor !

E

7. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Im so far behind on mailings its redicou (I cant even spell that word correctly) but I just dont like being so far behind on sending things I promised. I will be learning as I go along with my new job at exactly what kind of hours I will be expecting.

8. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Carl :

Ich verstehen ! no problemo !

E

9. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

:cool: Ill try to get stuff out hopefully by the end of this week--it depends on whether im working friday or not.

The Molders foto is almost an 8x10 the other is about double postcard size.

By the way--I have a favor to ask you. Do you have any information on a Luftwaffe and NSFK General Friedrich Christensen? he was a Pour Le Merite Recipient in ww1.

Anything you can tell me about him will be greatly appreciated. ;)