Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Militarty Vehicle Restoration

Discussion in 'Living History' started by MVRS, Feb 28, 2013.

1. MVRS

MVRS recruit

Hello everyone,

MVRS, LLC is all about Military Vehicle Restorations. We deal with vehicles from all periods in history, but we specialize in WWII vehicles. We have restored many vehicles over the years for Museums, Movie production sets, private collectors and hobbists, and Reenactors. We have restored German, British and US Army vehicles todate. Please feel free to contact us or look at our website for current and past projects. We are a professional restoration shop that can restore you vehicle for you.

MVRS
    314-973-9911

Home Page

2. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

We generally don't like ads for a first post, but this certainly is WW2 related. Some nice photos on your site.

3. MVRS

MVRS recruit

Thank you. I understand that with the first posting. I will be comming on the forum almost daily to look at the restoration page to offer my expertice in that field.

4. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

We are glad to have to MVRS. Even if that post was one and done it's all good, you role is certainly part of WW2 history. I'm not sure how much business you will get here, but I definitely like to see examples of real live working WW2 vehicles.

So you know, I took your account out of recruit status and activated your signature as well.

5. urqh

urqh Tea drinking surrender monkey

6. Victor Gomez

Victor Gomez Ace

Perhaps it would glow at night with the depleted uranium armour plating used on soviet tanks.......or your garden produce may exhibit genetic alterations that could explain the essence of Urghness..........do you already possess items in a garden collection of soviet armour?

7. urqh

urqh Tea drinking surrender monkey

No but I've got my eye on a Challenger tank currently being used as a gate guard at Aschurch camp nearby....Its closing down..I'm hoping they'll have a yard sale...

8. George Patton

George Patton Canadian Refugee

"Will Nato leave tank graveyards in Afghanistan?"

Most likely, but with a little negotiation, NATO might convince me into taking a few of them home.