Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

More 'Hitler Escaped to Argentina' BS

Discussion in 'WWII Today' started by GRW, Apr 15, 2014.

1. GRW

GRW Pillboxologist WW2|ORG Editor

The silly season seems to get earlier every flamin' year...

"ADOLF Hitler escaped by submarine to ARGENTINA where he lived in a heavily guarded ranch at the end of the Second World War suffering from asthma and ulcers, according to sensational claims contained in newly released FBI files.

An amazing cache of files shows that J Edgar Hoover’s FBI took claims of Hitler’s survival seriously and a team was assigned to exploring scores of tip offs.

The astonishing documents detail how an Argentinean fugitive claimed he helped Hitler, two women and other Germans disembark from a submarine in the South American country approximately two and half weeks after the fall of Berlin in April 1945.

Hitler and his companions then went by horse pack to the foothills of the southern Andes, and the plan was for the 50-strong group to move in with German families in villages in the area."
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/470586/Are-these-classified-FBI-files-proof-ADOLF-HITLER-escaped-by-SUBMARINE-to-Argentina

2. George Patton

George Patton Canadian Refugee

I can say with 100% certainty that this claim is false. After all, it was just last week when I was sitting next to him and Eva on the bus;

[​IMG]

3. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

Oops, I didn't recognise you, should have know it was you on that bus. :dance4:

4. LJAd

LJAd Well-Known Member

Nice

5. Za Rodinu

Za Rodinu Aquila non capit muscas

This is true, but the story leaves out his two parrots he took with him, one was named Manstein and the other Keitel. One of them said "Jawohl mein Führer" while the other repeated "I almost told you so, I almost told you so".

Phantom of the Ruhr likes this.
  6. Biak

Biak Boy from Illinois Staff Member

It never fails; they misspelled Antarctica again & got the whole thing misconstrued.

By the way - that "second" woman was Hoover in drag.

7. KodiakBeer

KodiakBeer Member

He was a bore at parties. Everybody would want to Tango and he'd block access to the record player and give tedious lectures about Wagner, which nobody understood because it was all in German. They finally stopped inviting him after his burro, Blondie, dropped road apples on Eva's Persian carpet.

Phantom of the Ruhr likes this.
  8. phylo_roadking

phylo_roadking Member

...which was, apparently, not that uncommon an event...!

9. White Flight

White Flight Member

"With his black girlfriend Cutinga." Sure. I'm convinced.

10. Wgvsr

Wgvsr New Member

All untrue. I saw him talking to Elvis downtown just the other day. Blondi sure is an old looking seeing eye dog. ;^)
    Bill

11. von Poop

von Poop Waspish

False flag going on here.
    There is absolutely no way that is a real page from the once mighty Express, as nowhere on that entire page is there a single reference to Princess Diana, or how the Weather is going to kill us all.

I therefore conclude that Adolf lived on with Bubbles Rothermere postwar, or was quite possibly crushed beneath her in an embarrassing social incident that was cleverly brushed under the carpet.

GRW likes this.
  12. phylo_roadking

phylo_roadking Member

...the bit that wasn't chewed...

13. Martin Bull

Martin Bull Acting Wg. Cdr

The 'grainy image' in the report is truly an amazing likeness. I will now have to recalibrate all my thinking about Hitler's fate........ :bat2:

14. belasar

belasar Court Jester

I can understand everyone's desire to lampoon the story, we all know it to be fiction at its worse. Unfortunately though we have all found ourselves (to this day) disillusioned by the lies (often needless) told by "respected" governmental sources. When no lie was told paranoia and incompetence has further muddied the water.

All this makes it easy for someone to believe a entertaining story no matter how outlandish.

Lets look at the fact's. Hitler was a very unwell man, who had the body of someone 15 or twenty years older than his true age. He would have to evade the ring of steel closing about Berlin, some did so, but they were in far better health and less well known. He then would have to spend two week cooped up on a stuffy, dirty and noisy U-boat. A nightmare for a man of Hitler's health phobia's.

Hitler riding a pack mule or horse after this ordeal is almost beyond any credible belief. The article's author uses the FBI's investigation to "prove" their authenticity. With no access to Hitler's remains, and the sure knowledge that some low ranking Nazi's did escape mandated that the tips be followed up.

I would hope that people would use their common sense, but if they refuse to there is nothing we can do.

15. GRW

There were rumours of a menage a trois with Unity Mitford, apparently...

16. von Poop

von Poop Waspish

Are you saying Princess Diana was Unity Mitford & Hitler's postwar lovechild?
    It's a valid theory actually, possibly involving cryogenics and stamped addressed envelopes to Mengele in Paraguay.

If we can somehow work killer weather into the mix, we have a real Express story.

17. GRW

How do you establish intellectual copyright again?

18. Martin Bull

Martin Bull Acting Wg. Cdr

Sadly, Belasar has fallen into the obvious of trap of believing that the man in the bunker actually was Hitler. A select few of us here at the WWII Forums know the truth.................... :pipesmoke: