Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

My News!

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by Brayden Allen, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Brayden Allen

Brayden Allen Member

Hey Guys! After some time off to figure things out I have come back with some really good ideas and really good news.

First all, I have an idea I want to share. I really just need some guidance as to where to start this. So here is my idea. I have discovered that I am really interested the elements of business and entrepreneurship. So because of these I want to help young and aspiring entrepreneurs achieve their dreams. So in order to do that I want to create a place for young entrepreneurs to share their ideas and inspirations, and to find guidance in their journeys to success. I want to create website which will include a forum, much like this one. I just need some help as to where I can create this site as well as a forum for aspiring entrepreneurs. Would you recommend a site builder? If so, which one?

Next, i'd like to share how things have been going in my personal life. I have just recently finished school at the beginning of December. Since then things have been pretty good. Everything hasn't been amazing but it has not been bad. I am happy to have finished school, and have decided that I am going to seek a different major as well as to change schools. Preferably, one that is much closer to my home. As for a career I have still been searching as to what I want to do. And i'm glad to say that I believe I have found something that meets my interests. So my new plan is to achieve this dream. As for right now I am continuing to work. A few months ago I got a new job working at one of my local grocery stores. And so far its been good. It pays decently, the hours are extremely flexible, and I get along great with my co-workers as well as my managers. Yes, there are some times when I don't like it but I will say that I am thankful to have it.

I want to thank everyone on this forum who have supported me on this journey and continue to support me. Thank You for your continued support!

2. ColHessler

ColHessler Member

Merry Christmas, Brayden!