Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Naturists

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by Gromit801, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

just put on your fur-lined speedo Biak, Ulrich is the breeze blowing up the German skirts or downward. Herbst is close by.............. time for the high mountain sauna's I think in the Alps.

2. STURMTRUPPEN

STURMTRUPPEN Member

I Think That Its Purely A Persons Choice Wether Or Not They Decide To Be Naturists

3. Gebirgsjaeger

Gebirgsjaeger Ace

Haha, Erich its a nice wind cause it blows them downward in our catholic Bavaria! Yeah, this is the best time to be in the Alps, my friend.

4. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

I think it's an endearing picture. Let it all hang out, baby. lol. Good on ya....I am far too cold blooded to be a nudist.

5. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

Is that a euphamism for "shrinkage"? : )

6. 36thID

36thID Member

7. Gromit801

Gromit801 Member

There's an Indie movie out that I just love, called "Act Naturally." About two uptight, estranged sisters who find out their father, who has just passed away, was a nudist and has left them a nudist resort as their inheritance. Filmed mostly at Olive Dell Nudist Resort in Southern CA.

[video=youtube;8J7DIBvguTk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J7DIBvguTk[/video]

8. Gromit801

Gromit801 Member

Just got back from a week at Terra Cotta Inn in Palm Springs. What a great place! From about 15 minutes after we got there, to about 15 minutes before we left, never had a stitch on.

Just 17 rooms, no kids, salt water heated pool, hot tub, massage available (Becky had a hot rock massage), a pretty decent free breakfast, and at 4pm the owner comes around to everyone with a big basket of strawberries, and a choice of red or white wine.

The ONLY thing I hated, was being in the L.A. TV market. I couldn't watch the A's sweep the Rangers.

9. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

10. Gromit801

Gromit801 Member

Buying a house, and already have our nudist club ready for a nude pre-move in cleaning party. Pizza and Beer provided.

11. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

Well, you know how we love pictures...

12. KodiakBeer

KodiakBeer Member

I never go anywhere I can't carry a concealed pistol!

13. Gromit801

Gromit801 Member

That's why they invented the fanny-pack holster.

14. Gromit801

Gromit801 Member

Bump. Naturist Housewarming Party coming up!

15. urqh

urqh Tea drinking surrender monkey

Determined on the life list to give some free swimming a go sometime in future...no clothes of course..but it would have to be somewhere in Scotland on some lonely loch...But definately on my list before I die...not that Urqh's die of course.

16. Totenkopf

Totenkopf אוּרִיאֵל

I rather do my naturalism in the company of a like minded female, preferably in a private area, but in public if we must... if you know what I mean........Okay, is that even an innuendo when the subject is naturalism?

But seriously, I used to lay out in the sun for a full body tan when nobody was home, as my home is surrounded by a thick wall of evergreens. I used to enjoy this activity and did it frequently in short intervals. Until one day a combination of my pearly white Swedish skin sitting out too long and getting attacked by a swarm of less then polite wasps convinced me that I best protect my ability to participate in the passing on of genes.

17. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Was thinking this thread was about naturalists until i scrolled down and saw the cameo photo of the top-half of the topless couple. Maybe I should start a Naturist+WW2 section of the site. You may only post there if you are surfing in the buff. Of course we'd need to verify each attendee with a moderator who is monitoring all your webcams.

4jonboy likes this.
  18. urqh

urqh Tea drinking surrender monkey

Have I come back to another planet....I only went away for a few days...I just know I can't shrink.

Talking euphanisms....The ex told me to get ..ahem...an extension.....
    So I did...Shes' 10 years younger...

Boom boom...as Basil would say..

19. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

I'd have asked for a reduction.

My attempt at reintegration resulted in a date with a chickee 26 yrs younger...Most would think that would be awesome...But we were universes apart... Want a woman who is like minded, established, capable, team player... An athletic supporter. So to speak...Must be able to take a joke, even if not funny or very large.

20. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

Suzanne Boil?