Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

new Luftwaffe link up and running.......

Discussion in 'Information Requests' started by Erich, Jul 14, 2001.

1. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

please check www.JG301.com

Still trying to finish up some basic materials and then it will be crnakin !

E :cool:

2. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

It looks good erich I'm looking forward to the site's completion!

3. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Otto :

It will complete the whole Wilde Sau geschwaderen and I am most happy since I had a relative serve in JG 301, so everyone may see something from me on this site soon. With your A-ok I will state so on the forum if this is alright with you ?

E :D :D

4. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Absolutely, that's exactly why I made this place! [​IMG]

5. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Erich, I checked it out briefly, before posting--reason is im at an internet cafe ugh. But wanted to say-good show wot...

Also, the phots I promised will be in the mail sometime this next week, its because my car is broke for good, and im looking for another to get, asnd unless I win the lotto, I will not be able to get to Germany this year--dang it all. :mad: :mad:

6. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Carl :

Sorry to here about your misfortunes. Cars really suck sometimes. My truck is now 30 years old and I am just babying that thing so much now that nothing catastorphic will happen. No problem on the pics, send when you are able. I completely understand ......
    I can say right now that the JG 301 materials that I have a massive, and only if I can get time to put things together. i;ve got 7 German contacts right now just wanting to take a premature holiday to do some road time and take some snaps for me. Wish I could be there, but like you say, funds are tight right now !

more later.....

E :D

7. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

dear Erich, thanks, and sorry it took me so long to reply, wuz out carhunting. Found and bought a 93 Chevy Lumina yesterday afternoon. It has cold a/c, and seems to run good, but I will have a master mechanic look at it anyway--just for peace of mind. :eek: :eek:

Glad I read this posting, it just reminded me to send the pics to you. Will try to get them out sometime tomorrow, but will have to wait till after the morning because I have to be at the library to see if they will remove the X-stop from the Wehrmacht-Awards and Decorations forums. Just WHY, it is blocked, I dont know, but this is an infringement on OUR Constitutional rights, and MUST be addressed, or no telling what other censorship we will face next :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ 17 July 2001: Message edited by: C.Evans ]

8. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Carl :

I think it is just a matter of time before all historical web-sites will be drained/shut-off, you name it. They will be no more if they include anything to do with an evil regime........

E

9. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Tell me about it. I have given a list of 8 more sites today, that need to be unblocked. Three of these are British sites, two more are Imperial sites and another is a Napoleanic site that I wanna see.

If someone does not standup and do something now, where will this all end? This could turn out to be another Germany, Austria, France, Italy--just like the ebay thing. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

By the way, I sent the email (HA, bet you thought I would forget)--just kidding. Anyway, its sent so I will tell you what he tells me as soon as I get a reply.

10. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Thumbs up or should that be thumbs down for the stalling of too many historical sites ?!
    Thanks for sending the mail off. I'll be curious as to what he says. Hopefully something positive.

E

11. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Guess what?

We beat the Commies hands down 8-0, :D kinda sounds like a Hockey game score [​IMG] [​IMG]

I checked all the sites this morning, and all are unblocked :D :D

Score of Patriots 8, commies 0. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Christian doesnt have Sboote KC names, but, I think they can be found on the Knights Cross site and I will look into it later today and then send him a list of names. Hows that for green apples?

Oh and before I forget, yer 4 photos will be in the mail by late today or early tomorrow. :D

Do I score a 10 or what??

12. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Thank you sir ! I give you the e-bay AAA+++, or whatever. Much appreciated Carl.

:cool:

E

13. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Wellkommen. I will go look in a few minutes to see if I can get some names tonight and email Christian. :cool: :cool: