Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Obama-Nation

Discussion in 'The Stump' started by Wolfy, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikebatzel

mikebatzel Dreadnaught

Sounds too far fetched to me Richard. If it were tried, I can already see the headlines. In desperate attempt to stop global warming that may or may not have been man made, Obama sends world into new Ice Age.:D

2. urqh

urqh Tea drinking surrender monkey

A world to save and so little time....

Reminds me of one of my last forces testemants....This man would be out of his depth in a car park puddle.

3. Devilsadvocate

Devilsadvocate Ace

Oh, I see now. Corrupt murderous regimes are alright with you, just so long as they are Leftist regimes. I gues that figures, Stefan.

It's very true.

He did enjoy a great deal of power in Cuba, but fortunately nowhere else. And just because he wasn't able to seize power elsewhere doesn't mean that wasn't what he was fighting for.

What Washington did was considered quite moral at rthe time; you are judging him by today's standards, not those he lived under. Churchill did what he did to restore order and stability to his country.

Murder has never been considered a moral exercise of power, and no it has never been the foreign policy of the United States to murder people who merely disagree with it's policies.

I've read most of his writing; it doesn't convince me that hye was anything but a murderous thug trying to justify what he planned to do anyway. He saw communism as a way of gaining personal power. A for being a hero, some people still think Hitler wa a hero; the fact that misguided people approve of his actions doesn't make either Hitler or Che decent men.

4. Devilsadvocate

Devilsadvocate Ace

Oh, I see now. Corrupt murderous regimes are alright with you, just so long as they are Leftist regimes. I gues that figures, Stefan.

It's very true.

He did enjoy a great deal of power in Cuba, but fortunately nowhere else. And just because he wasn't able to seize power elsewhere doesn't mean that wasn't what he was fighting for.

What Washington did was considered quite moral at rthe time; you are judging him by today's standards, not those he lived under. Churchill did what he did to restore order and stability to his country.

Murder has never been considered a moral exercise of power, and no it has never been the foreign policy of the United States to murder people who merely disagree with it's policies.

I've read most of his writing; it doesn't convince me that hye was anything but a murderous thug trying to justify what he planned to do anyway. He saw communism as a way of gaining personal power. A for being a hero, some people still think Hitler wa a hero; the fact that misguided people approve of his actions doesn't make either Hitler or Che decent men.

You are entitled to view communism as a righteous and good cause and Che as a hero, but don't expect me to buy all that propaganda crap that is advanced to justify his vile actions and murderous philosophy.

5. PzJgr

PzJgr Drill Instructor

Howdy guys, I see this thread is going in every which way. If y'all want it kept alive, please stay on topic.

6. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Do what the Gunny says.

7. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

I'd just close the whole thing right away.

8. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

No putting words into my mouth-by wrong way-I mean by murder, deception and God knows what else? Also, the dork was a communist-in case you don't know anything at all about communism and communists-I highly suggest you do a study about them from the Revolution through to their war in Afghanistan. You hopefully will "see" that people like your new "hero" che-are evil murderous underhanded polecats.

Also, in case you never realizeed-the communists were not only OUR enemies-but the enemies of Great Britain and the rest of the UK and free world.

SMLE shooter likes this.
  9. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

Well, I will relief all of you : it's closed now :pzp:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.