Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Opinions on Luftwaffe collar tabs 3 pairs- Genuine??

Discussion in 'Medals, Insignia, Badges & Recalls' started by Mr. S, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Agfa-Lupex

Agfa-Lupex Dishonorably Discharged

I know of only 1 militaria show in Oregon and I'd use many different words other than "Big" to describe it....

Good luck on your tabs Mr. S, I hope that they turn out original for you!:) I know nothing on collar tabs but I'd say that the second pair look real good to me.....

Agfa

2. Mr. S

Mr. S Member

Thanks mate, I like them myself, but I will have to wait on some of the bigger guns opinions. I am not too concerned on the size of the gulls, or the buckram backing, or the dark yellow glue that is underneath the woolen backing which holds the buckram in place. They are all UV negative too, so thats a plus, but not the be all. The single stitch to me is also a plus considering these look unissued.
    Anyway we will have to wait and see. Thanks for the chin up. Appreciated.
    regards John

regards John

3. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hi Agfa, its "big" for Oregon. This show is held at a National Guard Base I believe? They hold at least three shows a year there. I also bet that spitzer does not have the guts to show up there after the garbage it pulled on several people in the past. Im sure you know of him by now? ;-))

Also, not that I am knocking any others who collect HJ and BDM-just the one I speak about. Somehow, collecting HJ and BDM, just does not make my heart beat any faster. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So much for a so-called: """collection""".

4. Agfa-Lupex

Agfa-Lupex Dishonorably Discharged

Hi Carl,

Are you implying that I am afraid of Frank Mills? You mention 'several people', to whom do you speak of? I saw Frank Mills, Kevin Weisner +1 and "byf" all at the show this morning and none said a word to me.

I think you may be launching an assault on the wrong person (Spitzer) here Carl........

5. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Ahh, the rat ate the poisoned cheese.

To answer your last question: Yes I am. Nuff said.

6. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Final facts for this thread concerning someone with multiple ""personalities""

For those not aware-Agfa-Lupex, was also Spitzer, who back in 2003 was also Sam Goody, and all three ar none other than chris n axelrod of Battleboro, Oregon. chris n axelrod of BAttleboro, Oregon came on this site ONLY to spread disinformation-to create Caos and reek havoc on this site as well as to see if it (chris n axelrod Battleboro, Oregon) can befriend a few peope here in order to try to get them to send it their militaria that it is allegedly wanting to buy from said person selling their treasures off in good faith.

IF you have been contacted by this whiny weenie? forget any deals you possibly have with said whiny weenie-or you WILL lose your items to this whiny weenie because it has no intentions of paying you for those items.

Best regards--Carl.

PS, if you still wish to deal with this whiny weenie? make SURE you get cash in hand first before mailing off your goodies. Somehow, I doubt you will get any money because I also know that this whiny weenie, does not have the money to pay for anything.

chris n axelrod is just like Pawel Nowak-remember that and you will not lose your Militaria and money. BTW, chris is also banned on WTG, waf and mcf-unless of course it decided to use one of its alter egos to get on those sites?