Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Panzer Division for sale........Want one?

Discussion in 'Modelling' started by C.Evans, Feb 8, 2003.

1. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

2. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

I played a tabletop wargame recently with a friend of mine. It got my taste for wargames going again! I went out an bought the old classic Panzer Leader.

As well, I might be getting a replica village 2 feet by 5 feet. I'm not sure of the scale, but these mini might fit it perfectly...thanks Carl.

3. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Quite welcome my friend--and I would like to get some of these as well. Imagine "Kursk" in your livingroom. :D

4. Peppy

Peppy Idi Admin

Carl, I imagine Kursk in my living room every day, and without the minis! :D

5. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Heh heh heh--right now for the space I have I can only imagine maybe a Platoon sized action in one of the smaller villages outside of "Kursk" :D

6. DUCE

DUCE Member

Right now I've got an old poker table in my basement that I'm thinking of making into a scale model of a section of occupied Stalingrad...or something to that effect.

I have a few models done, mainly Italian stuff *lol*, but my teacher and I are working on a scaled model of a complete battle-feild, just havn't started it yet :rolleyes: We're thinking of doing a replica of Berlin maybe...

Any suggestions or thoughts would be a huge help!

Il Duce

7. Brad T.

Brad T. Member

Thats a great Stalingrad Idea, ive never done models, I wanted to do a kind of Nazi train station, but seriously, thats a great Stalingrad idea.

8. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Stalingrad and Berlin are TWO great ideas. A city block could be represented. Ive seen a few vignetts of Stalingrad and Berlin. I think these were possibly 54mm or bigger in scale and most excellently done. These were pictured on a Verlinden site.

9. TheRedBaron

TheRedBaron Ace

well i have normandy and russia in my wargames room... Plenty of buildings and lots of soldiers!!! will try to borrow a camera and take some pics!!!

10. DUCE

DUCE Member

Thanks Red Baron.

Carl, do you think I could have the address for that site? I'd like to take a look.

I'll try and post pictures of the projects while they're being worked on and when they're actually done.

Il Duce