Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Re: Nazi Hunters

Discussion in 'WWII Today' started by SS-Hauptsturmfuhrer, Jan 8, 2008.

1. acker

acker Member

They made scientific progress. That much is undeniable.

However, it was done so inefficiently, at a great cost of life for a correspondingly low amount of progress. It was also done, not in a real attempt to further progress science, but to simply get rid of genotypes faster. And that's only talking about the "useful" projects.

Von: Call it a hunch, but every bloody country out there does that. You truly think that Germany, France, Britain, New Guinea, etc. don't have black sites? The difference between that and Germany? No smokestacks, no cans of cyanide, and no systematical genocidal attempt.

And since when have they thrown it into your face? Did they somehow force Germany to kill over 12 million persons in attempted genocide? For that matter, who are "the" Israelis? All the Israeli?

I sense fail and nationalism.

You have a Jewish country that is sandwiched between almost-completely Arab countries that have waged war with Isrealites (and vice versa) for a couple millenia. Though I might be unsure about this, I'd say that their actions are determined by
    governmental stability. Not pure bloods and muggles.

On subject:

You shouldn't be able to kill or help kill a couple people in the name of racial superiority and get away with it by simply hiding for a couple decades. Forgetting the past is just as bad; as clearly evidenced by certain people on these and other forums, forgetting is bad, for it leads to new mistakes. Understanding is good, though. "Selective forgetting", as evidenced by the Japanese prime minister, is even worse.

Incidentally, "forget" and "denial" is the last part of the repeating cycle of genocide. Judging from people here and not here, I'd say we are due for another attempt outside of Africa or the Middle East within fifty years or so. Even shorter, depending on how long the Holocaust victims have to live.

Incidentally, nearly all of the idiots I've met on various forums have German names, normally starting with "SS", "Panzer", "Grenadier", "Hitler", etc. But not all German-named forum goers are idiots. Because A->B DOES NOT MEAN B->A.

2. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

I guess one could feel guilty if one had reason to be guilty. I feel no guilt for what happened to the Jews of Europe, as I had nothing to do with what happened in 1933-1945. I do have profound sorrow them, especially when I look at pictures like this:

Apologies in advance for the pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I find it odd that Israel is called enslavers. Israel allows Arabs who have accepted the offered citizenship to vote, among other things. Do any other Arab countries allow Jews to vote in their elections, much less enjoy equal civil rights and have they ever since 1948?

3. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

That defense didn't fly at Nuremburg and doesn't now.

4. GrossBorn

GrossBorn Member

While I have tremendous sorrow for what they Jewish people went through in WWII...and I'm still haunted by my visit to Auschwitz...I have tremendous sympathy for the Palestinian people. They have lost their homes and rights and I feel like it is because Israel and the Arabs became pawns during the Cold War chess match between the US and USSR. I can understand some of the hatred against the US along the Arab Street.

5. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

I feel no guilt either. Sympathy yes.And yet Fatah and Israel are trying to work towards a peace that both sides can accept. Hamas on the other hand does not want peace as long as Israel exists. It is in their charter that they are for the destruction of Isreal. And to let you know I SUPPORT BOTH Palestine and Israel. I want the peace process to go on and end with a final solution that will be embraced by both. I wants them to live together or seperately peacefully with eachother. I want the killings to STOP on BOTH SIDES.And I have condemned and praised BOTH for their actions bad or good.
    But that's nither here nor there. This thread is about Nazi Hunters not Israel nor Palestine. Though some here seem to want to make it so. :):D:rolleyes:

6. von Rundstedt

von Rundstedt Dishonorably Discharged

The worse thing is that Israel & US insisted that free and open elections be held in Palestine, and so they did, Hamas won and the elections were declared valid, but what hapenned, both Israel and US Governments renounced the elections, because a feely elected Hamas Government did not suit both Israel and US Government, no they wanted the election on their terms, no the Israeli Government wants a puppet government on Israels terms, not the Palestians. I will finish off by say i will never see a full independent sovereign Palestine in my lifetime, Israel will never ever allow it.

7. acker

acker Member

And, strangely enough, despite US and Isreali complaints, Hamas is still in place. Had the Communists won the vote in Vichy France, would Germany have allowed it to stay in place?

Von, you still haven't answered the question as to how Germany and modern-Isreal are equivalent. You don't seem to be able to, and merely bring up anecdotal pieces of "evidence" of Allah/Vishnu/FSM-Knows-What you are trying to prove.

Back to Nazi-hunting. That was the topic, and stay on it. If you want to create a thread or something, make a new one. Don't hijack this one.

8. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

Exactly. Take it somewhere else. :)