Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Russian LH

Discussion in 'Living History' started by William, Mar 8, 2004.

1. William

William Member

I've done it once or twice. It's not my primary or even secondary impression, but it was interesting.

2. William

William Member

Sorry, this was in answer to Daniels question.

Rip

3. panzergrenadiere

panzergrenadiere Member

Hey Rip, is there any chance of you making it to the rennselaer event this April? I still owe you that smoke.

4. William

William Member

Doubt it-don't have a Brit Para kit, nor a German kit. I know, I know, all impressions welcome, but...

Anyway, I'm supposed to be an extra in a movie that weekend anyway.

Rip

5. Stefan

Stefan Cavalry Rupert

LOL, William, I think you need to get some more range time in, this was a miss and a half ;)

Speaking of film work, I was involved in the filming of a program over here a while back, 'days that shook the world' for the BBC, it was about Krystal Nacht and was the most pathetic thing I have been involved in as a re-enactor, it was just plain shabby. I mean, something tells me Hitlers bodyguard didn't eat curry or use paper napkins, particularly not in an old church hall!

6. panzergrenadiere

panzergrenadiere Member

Rip, if you ever wanna go german I have a 2nd kit I can loan you. Just let me know. I wish you'd reconsider for the event, it'd be awesome to have you there.

7. William

William Member

A loaner kit, eh? Hmmmm...

I'll see how the movie shoot is-I honestly haven't heard from the guy in awhile. In fact, he was supposed to be getting ahold of you and a few others from the 25th for this as well.

8. Daniel Jones

Daniel Jones Member

I just thought it would be exactly that, interesting. Plus there are so many German and American/British re-enactors that I thought I might help tip the balance a bit. Even though there is not much I can stand about the Russians during the War.