Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Scary scenario: Wunderwaffen completed at D-Day, could Germany have turn the tide or it was too late

Discussion in 'What If - Other' started by HaoAsakura, Apr 1, 2011.

1. HaoAsakura

HaoAsakura Member

Before starting I like to note that yes I know some of the weapons were just plans and would had required 50-100 years to build under normal conditions. But this is a What-If scenario so I will start. And assume that somehow they managed to pull it.

So imagine this scenario:

D-Day has already occured the troops are landind at Normandy. Then finally the coast of Normandy is under Allied control. At the same time Hitler is informed that all of the Wunderwaffen (wonder weapons) have been completed and are fully operaitonal and ready to use.

With this I refer to ALL of them.

Seeing as how when Normandy was taken Germany was virtually defeated. Could they have turned the tide in this scenario?

Could they have go as far to win the war and conquer the Soviets, UK and US? Or at least force the Allies to sign peace while respecting the conquered territories and accept a Nazi regime? Or regardless by then they were officially screwed and the Nazis were going to be crushed even with Evangelion-like weaponry like the Sun Gun?