Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

spend this christmas shooting at someone you love !!!

Discussion in 'The Guns Galore Section' started by majorwoody10, Dec 11, 2007.

1. majorwoody10

majorwoody10 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    ive heard you have all been good little boys this year and i want you all to go out and buy yourselves a least one matched set of soft air bb guns and some safty glasses ,only 20 to 45 bucks each for a good spring gun .

duel with your freinds and loved ones inside or out for lottsa good laughing and male bonding ( dont shoot women as they get pissy and withhold sexual favors for weeks afterwords ) its like when you played army as a kid but with a hint of actual fear as the bbs travel at 200 fps but dont hurt windows ,clothes or cars .and no one says " i got you " or "no you didnt " no paint smears to clean up or ruined clothes and ammo is 5000 rnds for 15 bucks ! spend this christmas shooting someone you love , its loads of family fun ...

my 11 year old boy shot me in the earlobe last weekend in affair of honour ( its still a little tender ) and i assure you ,sir , i will demand satifaction next sunday at dawn ...

2. Boba Nette

Boba Nette New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Sounds like some good times to me.Almost as good as a bottle-rocket fight.

3. JCalhoun

JCalhoun New Member

via TanksinWW2
    I remember bottle rocket wars. :D

4. Siberian Black

Siberian Black New Member

via TanksinWW2
    BB gun? Naw, I'm getting a paintball gun! After christmas......for my birthday.

5. majorwoody10

majorwoody10 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    in the past , ive had lots of fun with paintball wargames but the ammo is bvery expensive and messy to clean up , you cant fight arround your own house ,yard ,cars ect on your own property and the co bottles must be filled at a welding shop or paintball shop ,spring ,airsoft bbs shoot just as hard and have none of these negative issues .

6. Hoosier phpbb3

Hoosier phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    woody:
    In the subdivision I grew-up in, we kids used to have 'dirt-clod' fights when a new house was under construction.
    In our area we have lots of red clay. I tell you... when you catch a red-clay dirt-clod up-side your head it makes a lasting impression.
    YEOWWW!

Take no prisoners.

Tim

7. majorwoody10

majorwoody10 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    dirtclods , smaller stones ,snowballs ,crab apples ,plums, pinecones ...whatever missles were in season were used as artillery , a crab applle holed with a small stick then firecracker inserted deep , one kid to light fuse other to throw ,great homemade hand grenades .time it for an airburst if possible ...man , those were the days....if my kid did it today it would prolly cause a visit from the fbi and homeland security...right tim?

8. Hoosier phpbb3

Hoosier phpbb3 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    woody:
    Today is a different time to be sure.
    I would have had numberous run-ins with the authorities if I pulled the stunts today I pulled back then.
    I'd probably be in state custody whilst my parents awaited their trial-dates.
    :D

Back then, thankfully, my antics were accepted as those of a normal "man-child."

Tim

9. Commando

Commando recruit

via TanksinWW2
    I wish I'd have lived back then. That would be fun to make crab apple hand grenades. :D

10. majorwoody10

majorwoody10 New Member

via TanksinWW2
    in 71 while i lived as a teen in okinawa ,we could buy for 15 cents a large firecracker m80 size ,incased in a plastic simulated grenade skin with a built in barn burner striker to ignite the fuse .one merely rubbed the striker against a rough surface and then you had about 3 seconds to toss it .i wish i could get some of them for my kids today but here in cali they are not to be found even in black market venders .,sadley a few hundred lost eyes and eardrums ruins the fun for modern boys ...damn democrats and their saftey first attitudes ,lol...

11. Maddog71

Maddog71 Member

We used to have wars with rotten eggs. One thing for sure, you couldn't deny that you had been hit. We could always find old chicken nest in the hay lofts. The problem was sometimes they were so old that when you picked one up, it would explode or implode, I don't remember which, the smell of those was something to write home about.