Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

SS Honor Ring, lets get right 2 it. Need some help with this 1

Discussion in '☆☆ New Recruits ☆☆' started by Gravediggerga, Aug 23, 2017.

1. lwd

lwd Ace

Why are you here?
    That's not a rhetorical question. You asked for help yet attack those who try and help. This board is provided as a service by Otto but you should understand that no one other than Otto really has any rights here. The people here are generally friendly and provide a lot of help to those who ask for it which you should have been able to tell with even a cursory examination of its contents. Offending them by direct attacks or attacking those they respect isn't going to get you very far though. It would also help if you didn't prove yourself incompetent along the way. For instance Skipper qualified his remarks in such a way that he did not directly contradict himself although it's a bit unclear to me for instance what percentage of the "honor" rings had jewelry marks.

As for your inability/unwillingness to use standard English that's not looking "forward" that's laziness and lack of consideration for others on your part. If you wish to impress others as a belligerent, marginally literate, juvenile you are doing a good job. If not I suggest you calm down and check out some of the other postings before you find yourself a former member of this board.

LRusso216 likes this.
  2. George Patton

George Patton Canadian Refugee

Otto likes this.
  3. Otto

Otto Rested & Resupplied with MREs. Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Well, Gravediggerga has been binned. He made a (now deleted) toy-throwing post riddled with cuss words and juvenile abuse. He reacted like most charlatans who's scheme becomes exposed.

Skipper likes this.
  4. green slime

green slime Member

Ah dear. Such a shame. Not.

Imagine, coming out of the gates and insulting Skipper of all people. I mean, that's, just... wrong. On so many levels, its not even funny.

5. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

Damn I missed the fun yesterday. Glad you binned this kid., He is not even worth reacting. I was pretty diplomatic by telling his ring was crap though. Maybe next time I will tellstraight away it is crap , Thank you guys for flushing it for me.

6. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

Sorry , duplicate

7. KMZgirl

KMZgirl Member

R u guys 4 sure that ring wuzn't 4 realz? Lol

8. KodiakBeer

KodiakBeer Member

DAMMIT! I was just going to offer him $4 for that ring.

KMZgirl likes this.
  9. formerjughead

formerjughead The Cooler King

"Nazi Validation and Karate Supply LLC".......that's funny stuff right there.

10. Otto

Otto Rested & Resupplied with MREs. Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

It makes sense to be civil to everyone, regardless of status. It really doesn't matter how respected a member is or who owns the site, being an honest and positive contributor is the basis of human intetaction. Clearly this member had an agenda around his ring, asking for feedback on it, then oddly railing against those who provided it. The 14-year-old-girl-sending-a-text-message style level of English only added to the fun.

It had been a while since I banned an actual human being rather than a spammer accounts, and we just had a couple humans get binned. It's nice to know the PanzerPenguin's guns are still up to the job.

11. lwd

lwd Ace

Truly. Part of my point in writing the rant above was not at all clear. Posting on a site like this then attacking any much less the first person who tried to help was not a very wise move, at least if one really wanted help, or to fit in with the site, or indeed to even retain posting privileges. I was a bit irritated when I posted the above and I suspect it showed through.