Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Sturmgruppen im Einsatz !

Discussion in 'Information Requests' started by Erich, Oct 18, 2001.

1. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Well guys, I have numerous private mails concerning the closing of our site, so I will let you know what is happening.

for several reasons actually.

Both Neil and I have serious book projects we are trying to complete, and with Otto's ok, I will post them as they become readily available. Both of us extrememly busy on these so we have not been able to update as we would like.

A big reason is that our former server, Compuserve has closed many of it's European accounts and with the former amount of space we had on the site which include MPEG's we have decided due to the possible move that it was not cost effective and quite time consuming to look for another.

but the good news is that we are still researching and saving all this information/photos for a future site that will have a different look and many new additons also to the former articles that appeared. We will also present two other thrilling artists and their endeavors to our new site. Date and place to be announced in the future.

For all of our patrons, please accept our dearest appreciation, for visiting and all of your comments.

Stay tuned !!

E

2. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Thanks for letting me know--I definately will. [​IMG]