Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

The Arsenal of Democracy

Discussion in 'WWII General' started by abaime, May 23, 2014.

1. abaime

abaime New Member

Hello, A.J. Baime posting. I have a new book coming out in 10 days, and to prove I'm not here trying to sell you all something, I have some hardcovers I want to give away. The book took four years to write, and it's about FDR and Detroit's roll in winning WWII. The publisher is Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. I'm hoping people will read it and discuss it in this forum. If you respond with an address, free hardcover coming your way (until I run out)! Or you can message me more privately through facebook.com/ajbaime. This is what the book looks like... all best!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Arsenal-Democracy-Detroit-America/dp/0547719280/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400854030&sr=8-1&keywords=arsenal+of+democracy

lwd likes this.
  2. lwd

lwd Ace

I'm pretty sure the admins are happy to have authers post. Even more happy to have them hang around and join in the discussions.
    Thanks for the offer by the way. I may take you up on it. Although it's cheap enough in the Kindle format that I may end up buying it instead.

3. abaime

abaime New Member

Thank you. I've got a box I set aside for this Forum, so I'm happy to send them out.

Happy Memorial Day weekend!