Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

The U.S. Admits Neo Nazis are fighting in Ukraine

Discussion in 'The Stump' started by Sloniksp, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Takao

Takao Ace

Why? But, thankfully, you have decided against holding your breath.

Tamino is clearly jumped to conclusions in his post, and there is no shred of evidence to substantiate his claims that "you and several other members of this community" - Of which I presume that I am a member of that "club" - "do here is outright spreading ethnic hatred". He misconstrues my dislike of Putin and his actions, as a dislike/hatered of Slavs/Russians in general.

Altough I did find his jump right to "This is equal to antisemitism and racism" quite humorous.

2. lwd

lwd Ace

Unlike some of Putin's defenders Tamino has at times responed reasonably to such requests. Indeed it's unlike him to jump to such conclusions without at least some justification. I just don't see it in this thread and I do see a very heavy emotional involvement on his part.

3. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

Would like to see the Tambourine Man continue to contribute. He brings a reasoned alternate perpective, as well as being polite. Come on back jrT. ..Kudos to all who post differing opinions, the spice of life.

4. Karjala

Karjala Don Quijote

You don't seem to understand the differences between the terms "de facto" and "de jure". Please use e.g. the Internet.

While the USA certainly recognized the annexation of Austria de facto - as your source shows - she still did NOT recognize it de jure.

Conquering the Past: Austrian Nazism Yesterday & Today, by F. Parkinson, page 226.

https://books.google.fi/books?id=-7LWSWqwPp8C&pg=PA226&lpg=PA226&dq=usa+accepts+de+jure+anschluss&source=bl&ots=YFATczcOSL&sig=L5zPtUiu5QOguGx_iDxCxisE4Lw&hl=fi&sa=X&ved=0CCEQ6AEwAGoVChMI7POi35nyxwIVwwYsCh1G8Av8#v=onepage&q=usa%20accepts%20de%20jure%20anschluss&f=false

So the SPÖ was not in the cabinet. Still he tried to get them in = no more a dictator at that time.

Possibly having challenges with the making of the voters lists does not equate as a Referendum not being free. So far you have shown nothing to back your claim.

5. Tamino

Tamino Doc - The Deplorable

According to The Observer Ukraine is run by Mafiosi: The New Ukraine Is Run by Rogues, Sexpots, Warlords, Lunatics and Oligarchs

But there is more:

A high ranking Ukrainian official Anton Gerashchenko wants to help ISIS militants take revenge on Russian military fighting terrorists in Syria under Sharia law. Haven't I told yoI told you: terrorists, from the top to the bottom.

6. lwd

lwd Ace

Perhaps but how is that any different from Russia or the Russian inspiree and controlled seperatist? It's also worth noteing that that is not a news article but and opinion/editorial one.

In the mean time it's worth noteing the difference between how the US and western media react to an accidental attack on a civilian target vs how Russia and the Russian media does. Note that in the case of the attack on the airliner Russian and the Russian media have responded with nothing but denials and prevarication even when their attempts at diversion were conclusivly proven wrong they didn't admit it they simply ignored it and went on to other lies and denials. Now look at the official responses and news articles concerning the attack on the Hospital in Afghanistan:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/07/world/middleeast/doctors-without-borders-airstrike-kunduz.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/10/06/how-the-pentagon-shifted-from-collateral-damage-to-deepest-regrets-on-afghan-hospital-attack/

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/10/06/bombed-doctors-without-borders-clinic-s-location-was-no-mystery.html#

Note also that some of those sources were previously denounced as anti-Russian propaganda sources.