Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

This is especially for those who oppose the Death Penalty. Would you still oppose it after reading t

Discussion in 'The Stump' started by C.Evans, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

I know, a long title but for a reason.

Would you still be opposed to having a Death Penalty if this happened to one of your Children-or if you had a neighbor who did this to their Child?

I do not know if this trial that is now going on-is national or world news but, their is a murder trial now going on here that involves the Mother of a murdered and pretty 2 year old little Lady-who never had much chance at life. This involves this Childs Mother and it's new hubby.

The beginning:

About two or so years ago, the body of a little and unidentified (until now) baby Girl was found washed up on a Texas Beach. The little Lady had been murdered in hideous way-her body neatly dressed in her favorite Skirt, stuffed into a plastic garbage bag, and then into a Rubbermaid Container.

It took Law Enforcement Agencies a good deal of time to find out what ba$1ards were responsible for murdering this little girl. Those monsters respnosible turned out to be the girls own Mother-and it's male lover.

It is now known and publicised at how this little Lady was killed. The girls mother stood by watching her new hubby beat the hell out of this little girl, the mother acknowledged that it's Daughter as she was crying and still being hit, she said: "Mommy, I love you." This most sorriest of lousy so-called mothers, just stood by and watched-and said it did so to please it's new hubby.

What happened next-kept me awake most of the night because I was seeing white-hot anger at what I heard had happened next. That sorry SoB new hubby-took a bottle of BLEACH, poured it down the little ladies throat forcing her to swallow the caustic liquid, and when that didn't finish her off, this sick $^%^&&* strangled her to death.

I not only wish I had been picked to be on the Jury for these trials, though i'd be as fair as possible, i'd still have voted to give these two *&%$% the Death Penalty.

However, the so-called mother, the most it will get-is life in Prison. I think it is only about 20 years old. What actual "good news" is possible about this-is that it's new hubby can and hopefully will, get the Death Penalty.

I KNOW I have missed out on some details on this but-afer reading this, tell me that you could still oppose the death penalty.

C.

I do grieve for this little Lady whose life was wrongfully terminated much too soon. At least it's comforting to know that she's resting at peace in a much better place.

SMLE shooter, Joe, SOAR21 and 3 others like this.
  2. Halldin

Halldin Member

I'm with you on this one, Carl. People like this doesn't deserve to live.

3. PzJgr

PzJgr Drill Instructor

Yup. Totally agree.

4. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Thank you Gents. I hope before this thread runs its course-I hope to see a person post why they are still against the Death Penalty.

5. PzJgr

PzJgr Drill Instructor

Well I know of one individual who will take that challenge

6. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Looking forward to it.

Also, just got a bit of an update on this trial. It is being tried in Galveston, TX and the ""mother"" has said that she was not the one who wanted the beating to stop-but that of its lover--ziegler.

7. Richard

Richard Expert

These sort of crimes make me sick to my stomach. There were some cases here Carl last year and the scum got off with light sentence in prison, personally I would not bat a eye if they were snuffed out.

When it comes to law & order I believe in good solid right wing view on this one. Our laws have been watered down by the EU and our law system is a bloody joke now.

8. urqh

urqh Tea drinking surrender monkey

I have to be honest and admit...I simply dont know where I stand on the death penalty.

The liberal part of me says it doesnt act as a deterrent, thats obvious as people will still kill...but if we were to call it what it is revenge or just plain making sure this person does not get out to do it again whatever brutal murder it was.....Then I have to admit I can live with that...

I wouldnt want to put the rope around anyones neck, but the other side of me at times shouts out hang em...as with Karadavich and his mates.

I do know that my liberal or leftie ways, and I do have them, not as many as I used to..depends on day and weather...and I'm proud of em too...soo boo hoo...but my liberal and leftie ways would most certainly go out of the window if someone harmed me or mine....I know that for a fact I wouldnt rest until I got satisfaction, so what does that say about me..

Utopia. Unless it hits me in the face....

9. texson66

texson66 Ace

My problem is that the State would put an end to the two scums TOO quickly!

If I were in charge, I would make sure their executions are just as painful (OK, MORE painful) and take plenty of time to be sure those two would experience and understand the type of pain they inflicted before they meet the express train to Hades!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

10. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hi Mate-I feel the same as you do. We here are very fortunate to have so many here who are as wise as you, Urgh, Texson, Ike, Gordon and all. Luckily, some Laws have gotten tougher here and at particularly in Texas. One of the few things I actually agree w/ Gov. Rick Perry on-is that if someone is convicted of say-Child Molestation-the third timd convicted-is automatic Death Penalty. In this case-havin it may be a big determent and might make some of those child-molesting sickos out there think twice before hurting someone and or hurtin them again. It was for reasons such as this Murder trial going on-why I became a Correctional Officer.

11. Halldin

Halldin Member

The Swedish newspaper "Aftonbladet" wrote and article about it today.
    It said the mother was highly involved in the beatings and she said she wanted to teach the girl discipline by putting her head down in a tub several times.
    God damn.

12. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Urgh, very well said and I can see esaily now at how tough this choice in having a death penalty can be. I can also always count on you to give a very well presented and different perspective on things and I can also see that you look at thing very logically. I kow I sound like a ghoul with some of my opinions--but one thing that makes me so opinionated-is that I also know from work experiance-that what passes for Rehab in Prison--does not work. I knew many model inmates who did everything they were told to do and were very helpful to us Officers. One man in particular-whose nickname was "Red" was in prison for something that he never denied he was stupid for doing. This guy spent his time working in what they call the Inside Yard Squad-worked his tail off-and when not too busy, would stop by my post and would relate at how much he missed doing the simple act of going Camping and Fishing. He eventually was released, and I never saw him back inside prison for as long as I worked there. Others use prison as a home away from home. I beleved "Red" when he said he would never make such a dumb mistake again and be thrown behind bars. Besides missing his wife-what he sad is a prime example of what he learned from most inmates who never go back to prison-which was his Freedom.

That made perfect sense to me because I enjoy my freedoms to the up-most. I'd go stir crazy if I ever went to prison or any jail for a long term.

Anyway, VERY well said ;-))

13. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Not only do I also agree w/ you on this but would take it evn further-and either make them ride the Mare of Death-or be placed inside an Iron Maiden.

14. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Thanks for the additional info-I hadn't heard it admit to that. I have to shake my head on that one too. Teaching anykind of discipline at the age of two-can be very tricky-but there is no excuse for shoving her head in a tub of water. At least one thing we can be fairly sure of that will (or shoud) not happen to the mother in prison-and that is-to get pregnant and having another child. One thing I can get a laugh at that most likely WILL happen to this b1tch-is that it will eventually become some other female inmates Fluff.

15. Hufflepuff

Hufflepuff Semi-Frightening Mountain Goat

God...I agree. People (if you can call them that) like this don't deserve the luxury of life after taking away from this girl in such a horrible way...:(

rest in peace.

16. ozjohn39

ozjohn39 Member

I have NEVER been opposed to the death penalty.

Some scum NEED killing.

John

17. Lias_Co_Pilot

Lias_Co_Pilot Member

When Lia heard about the beating she cried for an hour. We are of one mind that Trenor and Ziegler deserve the most horrible of deaths.

The Galveston D.A. isn't pursuing the death penalty because he doesn't feel that the couple is an ongoing threat. Even though the offense occured in Harris County, the trial is in Galveston because that's where the Angel's body was found. If it was in Harris County, there would be tremendous pressure for the death penalty.

If either one is convicted, they automatically get forty years before they're eligible for parole.

18. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

easy enough, send them to Afghanistan on a permanent basis........I'd like to have some of my relatives come home, so this cannon fodder would do nicely

it's sick to think though what happened to these poor souls at a very young age to corrupt their minds with such anger that they took it out freely on a young child.

19. von Rundstedt

von Rundstedt Dishonorably Discharged

Is there a volunteers list to be the executioner, i'd love to the executioner, but i would love to be able to do it under Muslim Law which i can carry out the with by beating the man and then pour bleach down his throat and then strangle the bastard then i would do the same to the mother, eye for an eye.

Allah be praised.

v.R

20. LRusso216

LRusso216 Graybeard Staff Member

I have to kind of go along with Urqh. My mainly liberal views kind of lean me away from the death penalty. There have been enough mistaken convictions to make me worry about it, but by the same token, given the horrific nature of this crime, I probably say, go ahead and fry 'em. I would need significant proof of the crime being committed before I could agree.
    For career violent criminals, my sense is that, rather than warehouse them at considerable taxpayer expense, the death penalty might be the answer.
    Is that enough waffling for everyone?:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.