Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

This should make things easier

Discussion in 'Counter-Battery Fire' started by Radar4077, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Radar4077

Radar4077 Member

Hi guys,

I thought this would probably make things easier for reporting glitches in the site or having a mod/admin understand what to help you with. Sorry if you already knew about this technique.

Go to the area you are having trouble with and want to report to a mod/admin, and take a look at your keyboard. Look at the top where it says 'F12'. Now take a peek at the button to the right of the F12 button. It should say 'Prt Scr', or something related to 'print screen'. Here's where its placed. (Click to enlarge).

View attachment 13798

Don't worry, you won't automatically print anything, but press it. What it did was copied that screen to your clipboard, so now what you have to do is pull up paint on your computer. (Start > Paint). You'll see a tool that looks like a perforated rectangle. Click that, and scroll over to the drawing area and right click & select 'Paste'. Your screensaver should show up there. Save it, and then upload it to your forum post.

Again, sorry if anybody already knew about this, but I thought it was a neat tool to use for a better understanding on problems that need fixing. If you need me to clearify anything, just say so and I'll do my best to answer.

Attached Files:

2. OpanaPointer

OpanaPointer I Point at Opana Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

There are add-ons for Palemoon and Firefox, like "Screen Grab" that work along the same lines and with fewer steps.

3. Artem

Artem Member