Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Trouble gettng on the forum

Discussion in 'Counter-Battery Fire' started by T. A. Gardner, Sep 2, 2009.

1. LRusso216

LRusso216 Graybeard Staff Member

I had a brief glitch with Firefox for a bit last night, but it was OK about an hour later. Who knows. Maybe the internet gods were on a bender.

2. brndirt1

brndirt1 Saddle Tramp

I had a brief "blip" as well, it seemed to be across the board as I tried Chrome, Firefox and IE one after the other and then just went grocery shopping for a while. Everything was back up and working when I returned home. Go figure, I'm with Lou; internet gods, being fickle or something.

3. jagdpanther44

jagdpanther44 Battlefield wanderer

Same problem here!

I couldn't gain access to the forum late last night (I had no problems earlier in the evening though)...I eventually gave up and went to bed. :confused:

Maybe the Large Hadron Collider's start up had something to do with it....WE'RE DOOMED! ;)

4. Biak

Biak Boy from Illinois Staff Member

Whew, I thought it might have been me. I had no problem with IE and switched back to Firefox about an hour later and everything was fine. Good thing too, I was starting to have 'flashbacks' of before WW2f and nothing to do!

5. Spaniard

Spaniard New Member

Same problem ICI that was yesterday. Though I had been Dishonorably Discharged. :banned: :panic::D