Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Unit 731

Discussion in 'War in the Pacific' started by denny, Oct 31, 2013.

1. denny

denny Member

Just watched a video about Harbin..
    I can see how soldiers would be told that ABCDEFG has Weapons Of Mass Destruction...they are the bad guys...and we have to invade their country to protect the world.....I get that lie.
    ...but this crap The Japanese did is equal to or surpasses the mechanized evil that The Nazis were into.

When you are in The Military...or living in a Police State... you do not have much say in what happens.
    But to think of all those professionals...doctors...techs..dentists...scientists...nurses...intellectuals...etc etc etc experimenting on live humans that were rounded up by... Stasi, SMERSH, CIA...whatever you want to call those organizations...it is really hard to stomach
    I guess if you can convince people that you have a "non-human" enemy... and you will be protecting your own countrymen...you can get them to do anything.
    If the info was close to accurate......Those guys really Put The F to a Whole Bunch of people.
    Heartbreaking

2. LRusso216

LRusso216 Graybeard Staff Member

3. denny

denny Member

Wow...I should have seen that coming.
    For all the talk of a Holocaust...and crimes against humanity...precious little was ever really done about the crimes or the criminals.
    No wonder people and soldiers were pissed-off at Wars End.
    Thanks for the link...there is a lot there.