Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

VIETNAM HELMET WITH CAMO COVER AND SEVEN SIGNATURES HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uniforms, Personal Gear (Kit) and Accessories' started by ARCHANGELDM, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. formerjughead

formerjughead The Cooler King

That is the 3rd time. I have called your attention to the previous occurrences and you assured me they were "typos". I will reiterate: Jugg, Juggy, Juggles, Jughead, Former, FJ, FJH and Brad are all appropriate; Juggerhead is unacceptable. I beseech you to not make the mistake again.

von Poop likes this.
  2. ARCHANGELDM

ARCHANGELDM Dishonorably Discharged

YAWN This is the THIRD time i have called your attention to STOP slandering and being abusive and threatening on my posts i beseech you to make the mistake again.

3. ARCHANGELDM

ARCHANGELDM Dishonorably Discharged

The threats just keep on coming

4. LRusso216

LRusso216 Graybeard Staff Member

OK, time out here. This is getting perilously close to cooler time. Less personal commentary, please. And let's be careful when responding to the site Administrator. It makes him testy. In order to prevent anyone from spending time in Cooler, I will close this thread. Any problems with that, PM me.

5. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Have I said you didn't? If you did any research, you did not present it.

True, we do not have regulations detailing the requirements for the solicitation of advice on the purchase of militaria. We prefer to allow common courtesies to dictate those actions. I'm not a big rules & regulations fan, you see.

Again, I remind you of the general etiquette concerning ALL CAPS and emphasize that it has nothing to do with primary school. Getting mouthy with me concerning this will get you nowhere.

It certainly does and I don't like being testy.

I was polite in my directive to you and I expect no less from you in return. I'm a Southerner, politeness is important to me. However, as Lou astutely intimated above, I can be very impolite, if the need presents itself.

This whole discussion has not been a "picking on the noobie" endeavor. FormerJughead presented fairly good evidence of a pattern of behavior that I felt needed addressing with you. At no point did say "cease and desist" with your questions or postings, which I can do and enforce, as I am one of the Administrators here. Please do not cause me to pursue that course of action.

6. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

"I beseech you" is hardly a threat, certainly not one worthy of escalating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.