Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

"We Fought A Similar War"

Discussion in 'Concentration, Death Camps and Crimes Against Huma' started by Smiley 2.0, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Smiley 2.0

Smiley 2.0 Smiles

I'm no expert and more of an amateur when it comes to art and drawing, but earlier today I felt inspired by when Mr. Geiser and his unit liberated the Kaufering concentration camp to draw these two sketches which I felt should be titled "We Fought a Similar War." I just felt like sharing this with you all. If you think there should be any improvements I am always willing to make any suggested improvements that you all believe will make it better.

Cheers to all :cheers:,
    Dave

Attached Files:

belasar likes this.
  2. belasar

belasar Court Jester

To feel inspired to create is a grand thing. Always try to remain inspired, life will seem so much more worth living.

When I was a much younger lad I was inspired to create a pencil drawing depicting a German Pzkw III passing a burning French Armored carrier on the way to Paris. Sadly it was lost during one of my many moves as a youngun. Actually it was decently done for someone with only one art class. I could do 'angular shapes' fairly well, but like old Adolf, I could not render human shapes at all.