Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Weaponology

Discussion in 'Non-World War 2 History' started by aquist, Apr 6, 2007.

1. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    this program on cable the military channel informed me about the MOAB (mother of all bombs ), the hellfire gun and the PFW i think thats what its called all three plus the Israeli Tovar rifle should be required viewing for all potential enemies of the USA. and its allies. in short these new weapons make fighting on the battlefield by conventional forces suicidal, not too sure insurgency and guerrilla warfare can be done either, in the light of whAT THESE WEAPONS CAN DO

2. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    caves weapon

there was another weapon that seeks out cave entrances and goes inside to explode. if they know where u are there is no escape between the J dams and these cave destroyers, oh one more the Javelin fire it and forget it antitank missle. the days of soldiering for me are long since over, and its a good thing, because I would hate to be on the ground to see the devastation these new high tech weapons can do, oh yeah they are deploying explosive sniffing robots to counter ieds. if they think that Jihad will result in victory Ii think they need to rethink the strategy. is there a word for genocide/suicide?

3. Canadian_Super_Patriot

Canadian_Super_Patriot recruit

via TanksinWW2
    Where you been to the last while, kriegsferrer ? Nice to see you back :D

4. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    disappearing padre

I have been installing a new floor in our house, day after day I was ripping out the old floor from one end of the house to the other and installing new it took me months, but I had an ultimatum , no floor no reenactments! this didnt leave me much time to post or even think of what to post. :D