Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Wehrmacht Radio Backpack Sets ..

Discussion in 'Uniforms, Personal Gear (Kit) and Accessories' started by sniper1946, Oct 23, 2010.

1. sniper1946

sniper1946 Expert

2. GRW

GRW Pillboxologist WW2|ORG Editor

Cheers Ray. Bet the 8' aerial with the 'umbrella' frame on top wasn't too popular in the field....

3. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Neat find. And I just turned down bidding on two photos showing this set -on ebay.

4. sniper1946

sniper1946 Expert

5. sniper1946

sniper1946 Expert

you still got more pics to buy? :);)

6. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Yep, and im trying for two great shots of an MG-34 MG-Nest. Both in Russia and both are winter shots. Bidding on one ends in a few hours and I have high bid on it, the other ends tomorrow and I have yet to bid on it but am watchin it and several others for opportunity. The one (if you want to look at it in my watch list area) that I want the most shows a great shot from directly behind the MG with two men in sheepskin coats watching to the front. This is a great shot and one ive waited for for a long time. If I dont get this one? the other guy will be paying well over $40 for it. I bet he thought he was going to get it for much less by bidding high and scaring the natives away--well-be thought wrong. Bidding high doesnt scare me and if I really want somehting I bid high from the get-go. So far though, im hanging on by my fingernails on this one. If I lose out on it? then there are those several great Russian Armor shots im gouing to try for. If I win this MG pic? then the only other ill bid on-unless none of the Armor shots are bid on? will be that 2nd MG-34 MG-Nest winter shot. I turned down a lot of images because I could tell they were postcards-and im not wasting my money on postcards.