Discussion in 'What If - Other' started by Kai-Petri, Oct 13, 2002.
the philippine scouts!!!
the best in the pacific...
in switzerland, with all the pretty girls, or maybe spain on a beach, while you guys do all the fighting
Hmm where would I serve?
1.In a Flak tower.
2.On the giant rail guns.
3.Firing-for-effect in Normandy.
4.Mg42 in a windmill in the Bulge.
5.Being an artillery spotting tower at Utah beach.
7.Driving a Half track at the Gothic line.
How about serving with the Allies?
This is If I absolutely had to after all who actually wants to go to war
War is hell and in NO way fun
European theater American OSS
Marine Corsair pilot pacific theater
European theater American army ranger
Crap, I never realised that.
What's bugging you, somebody has to lose wars
1. US Army in Europe
2. Mexican 201st Eagle Squadron in the Pacific
3. The Spanish 250th 'Blue' division in the Eastern Front
As Curator of the US Army Chaplain Museum, Fort Jackson, SC.
LOL Thats true and some very eager to do so LOL.
JCFALKENBERGIII posted this on another thread.
P-51 CARBON FIBER MUSTANG from Aircraft Spruce
Also, North Africa in a Crusader tank.
Considering my non-white, non-Japanese ethnicity, I'd run as far away from the recruitment centers as possible. Germans kill me if I surrender, Japanese kill me if I surrender...
If I had to, I'd serve in a Chinese or Korean terrorist (rebel, guerrilla, freedom fighter, etc, depends on person) unit against the Japanese.
Tough question, but probably I would not like to serve in the pacific theater or the eastern front. Probably a brit in sicily or a yank in france.
beaing a .azzie. no dout one would of been in tobrook creet greece
or in the pacific some where on the steamy jungle of kokoda
Here's my top 3 choices:
1. I'll be a Soviet sniper during the battle of Stalingrad. Obviously in a building that no one would suspect someone would be in.
2. I would be a Japanese pilot during the beginning of the war when Japan still had the upper hand.
3. A German MG42 gunner during the Battle of Berlin.
probley find myself in the .artillery . somewhere . even in a .MG.crew dug down in a nice bunker
what else still thinking ..mw
Probably as a torpedo bomber pilot for the USN or RN. It would be awesome to bring down a ship with one of those.
1. In the Dutch army as a Hussar. Defending my country against those who invaded.
2. In the Prinses Irenebrigade in 1944/45 kicking them out of my country.
I'like to d be Hermann Göring's heroin dealer.