Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

World War II - The Time Comes

Discussion in 'Non-fiction' started by Hans_Hakov, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Hans_Hakov

Hans_Hakov Member

Chapter One
    Heil The Fúher
    The Day Has come Mr.Hans Hakov had to Attend to the Fúher's Rally. They Walking in with all The Guards Sigging there Anthem'Generl Hakov Was Proud of his Solider they sang like True Men They Watched The Day that Had come Hans Hakov Was Close To Adolf Hitler The Fuher Of Germany/ Leader Of Nazi's. Although Hans wasent a nazi he was still close to Adolf Hitler They new each other inn Austria. The Time Has Come. The Fuher walked up the Line with his Nazi's To the Point we would be nowen as ADOLF HITLER THE FUHER! The All Shouted "HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER" Hitler Puttued His Hand Up Like The Nazi Hand. He Did this well' Hans Hakov Was incharge of some of the army.

Chapter Two
    THE WAR!
    The War Begins in 1939 They Invade Countrys all Over Europe As Hans stands by the fuher as his Slave More Or Less The Fuher Says "Today We Rule Germany But tommrow The world!" As Hans went along with This in 1939 Hans was sent to Poland He was incharge there he had to inslave the Jews' Witch He New Adolf hitlers Deppest Secret in the world.
    After one year the war starts Badly With Germany's Allies |Japan And Italy
    But Japan don't fight intill 1942 (i think LOL) They Sending all Jews in to camps This His to be it

To Be Contiuned On Second Book

2. MastahCheef117

MastahCheef117 Member

Well, could use some punctuation and a BIT more research... but who am I to say that, right?

3. Ron Goldstein

Ron Goldstein WWII Veteran

Hans-Hakov

In order that I, and perhaps others, can pass comment on your work may I respectfully ask what age group you are in and, perhaps, what is your country of origin ?

I write as an 'oldie' who drops into this site every now and then.

Good luck with your writing !

Ron

4. STURMTRUPPEN

STURMTRUPPEN Member

hi there hans your story needs a bit more work