Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Would you go to war?

Discussion in 'What If - Other' started by PrinceMooCow, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrinceMooCow

PrinceMooCow Member

If you were born in the WW11 times would you want to goto war? If you would...why...if you wouldnt why?
    I would goto war But now in days i dont want to. Were killing inosent civilions cause we dant know what the heck were shooting at. Sure thats gurrila warfare but come on.

2. Pwwbear

Pwwbear Member

Interesting question. Being female, back then my roles would strictly have been non combat, (even though many women did lose there lives) it seems back then the cause was greater, the purpose a bit more defined. That, and there was more trust placed in leaders.

Sure there is a lot more technology at hand to know what we would be shooting at, but there has to be a unifying cause to justify the use of it.

3. Polak z Polski

Polak z Polski Member

I would go to war, even if I didn't want to. The reason? Not just so that my people and others could be free, and independent, but so they could continue to exist. I would fight to show the world that we have never given up, and are not about to start now.

"For your freedom and ours"

4. PFC Wilks

PFC Wilks Member

i would go automaticly. knowing that such injustices as killing jews? i am jewish, dammit. i would go just to have a reason to kill the crouts. not the inosent ones, mind you. whats the germans did was flat out inhumane. i cant even explain the pure anger for pro-natzy basterds. i would be a sniper just to see there heads get shot off, though id have to reaim. i would just love the plesure to know i kill some.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.