Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

WWII RPG

Discussion in 'Announcements and Suggestions' started by Siverous, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Siverous

Siverous New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Hey everyone, i was thinking of creating a RPG - Role Playing Game for this site in the Forum's game area, it would be awsome. If you do not understand what it is let me post a exsample.

Siverous: Moving the Sherman platoon around the left side of the ruined german building, it looks for spots too provide better cover from the enemy Panzershrieks located in the building across the street.

Enemy of Siverous:

" Move your men higher! (german langauge), i want a clear view of that tank now!" the General said, the Men nodded and climbed up a close staircase and begun searching for the enemy Sherman tanks.

Battle Mod: The sherman tanks move quickly, utilizing their speed and tracks to climb over the rubble, but not fast enough the Anti-Tank group located them fairly quick and managed to release two shots which connected with 1 Sherman's left track causing some minor damage. Luckily the other Panzershriek shots miss.

Of course it would be bigger and need more people :bang: but it would be very good, how about we try it hmmm?

2. Roel

Roel New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Some members have previously tried to launch role-playing games on these forums but they've usually died after a short while. I don't say this to discourage you, I think you should by all means try to start one. Just don't expect too enthusiastic a response. It does not seem like this forum is frequented much by the text-based-roleplay crowd.

It helps to post clear rules and teams.

3. Siberian Black

Siberian Black New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Really? I hadn't noticed :lol:

A clear set of rules (or at least a clearer explanation) and some background would help tremendously. Count me in on this in any case.

4. Revere

Revere New Member

via TanksinWW2
    they can be fun if everyone is realistic about it..Im for it :) no running around and killing 19 Germans with a piano wire while dancing to Britney spears

5. Siverous

Siverous New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Well yes, as you may of noticed i'm not the best Rper but i am skilled in it and i would need your help with Backgroun ect.ect. as i don't know much about WWII History.

But i would be happy too try none the less, if you all join.