• PipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 08:09 AM

Hi guys,

Check this out http://www.nytimes.c...oney/18war.html

Cheers,
Ibrahim,
Singapore.
Looking for all relevant info & items on the Monsun U-boats in Singapore and Asia for my research.
http://monsun-uboats.spaces.live.com

#2 bigfun

bigfun

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 08:32 PM

hey great article!
thanks!!!
Scott :flag_USA_ww2: :flag_netherlands:

#3 Sturmkreuz

Sturmkreuz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 08:41 PM

$20 for an German Panzer uniform worn at "Battle of Kursk"? DAMN :eek:

Soldat:

Dienstgrab:

Vermisst:

Einheit:

#4 C.Evans

C.Evans

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,883 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 10:47 PM

Apparently the guy that has a black Panzer uniform does not know real values on these things. Hell, if I could get in touch with him i'd offer him $2,000 for it. These things (speaking of Panzer Wrap tunics) themselves alone go for about $4,500. to around $9,000.

Also, that other collector who paid the "" :rofl: high price of $800.00"" for a German Army Chaplains uniform, i'd give him at least $2,000 for hie uniform. These are so rare and the real prices on these are astronimical. Chaplains Collartabs are very hard to find and if you can find a set-your easily looking at about $650 to $1,000 for a pair.

And lastly, that newspaper interviewing bill shea of The Ruptured Duck, is laughable at best. That dealer is as crooked as they come and he has ALWAYS been one of the, if not THE highest prices dealer on this planet. That guy is screwing the public bigtime. I remember when he was sellinig mint Bronze Infantry Assault Badges for $450.00 each. The cardboard box these came in was somehting he was going to "raffle off" to a lucky customer. I have a near mint Bronze IAB firegilded, I paid I think about $45.00 for it.
Lost are only those, who abandon themselves) Hans-Ulrich Rudel.
:snoopy: :ww1ace:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users