Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

A good nazi zombie movie !!

Discussion in 'WWII Films & TV' started by ibrahim ahmad, Mar 10, 2008.

1. ibrahim ahmad

ibrahim ahmad Member

Hi everyone,

I watched a movie called Outpost ( Outpost (2007) ) last nite and although most Nazi zombie movies are cheezy, i have to admit it was good movie with at least a believable storyline. [​IMG]

Even though it has SS soldiers leaving EK2 after they have done a kill [​IMG]

Heres a link to the trailer YouTube - Outpost (2007) - Trailer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers,
    Ibrahim,
    Singapore.

2. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Nice find ibrahim! Not only does this move have nazi zombies, but waffen SS nazi zombies! :zombie1: :shootoutduo: :zombie2:

3. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Was it a horror? A comedy? A horror that was a comedy? Or a comedy that was a horror?

4. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

Wish I had trailer links :( LOL

Horrors of War (2006)
    Story: During the later years of World War II, a group of American soldiers set off to investigate reports of strange events. The Nazis, in a desperate attempt to turn the war around, have been creating zombie super-soldiers. The American must stop them, but they do have a little supernatural help on their own as one of the soldiers is a werewolf.

The Bunker (2000)
    Story: A group of German soldiers fleeing the Allied invasion takes shelter in an empty bunker. It doesn't take long for them to discover that strange things lurk behind a sealed gate and in the underground tunnels. Could it be zombies? Or are they just imagining it?

Shock Waves (1977)
    Story:
    A German World War II submarine surfaces off an island for some unknown reason. The sub turns out to be full of soldiers that were subjected to experiments by the Nazis to turn them into unstoppable zombie soldiers. A group of shipwrecked people must find the zombies and find a way to survive these remnants of World War II.

5. Falcon Jun

Falcon Jun Ace

I recently saw a World War II movie about a downed US bomber crew joining a stranded group of British paras to help an isolated village against a bunch of Nazis and gargoyles. The gargoyles were decimating the bomber formations.
    I've see the movie twice on cable but never had the chance to get its title.
    The film had the feel of a serious war movie and the entry of the gargoyles into the story line actually surprised me.

6. Owen

Owen O

What a load of sh*te!

7. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

That was just on the SciFi channel LOL.

8. bigfun

bigfun Ace

Nazi zombies!! wow!

9. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

I remember watching "Shockwaves" when it was shown on HBO or one of those type stations. I saw this one about 20 or so years ago and remember that it starred Peter Cushing-as the "mad scientist" who was somehow transforming dead German Soldiers into living zombies.

There is another movie I can think of that has some sort of a Super German Trooper, or Robot? that was called: SS Doomstrooper - which was on the Sci-fi Channel about 1 1/2years ago. It started out fairly OK, but quickly got "very stupid," for lack of better words.

10. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

SciFi has ran a few over the years. Seems to be a genre gaining popularity LOL. I have even run across a few miniatures games based on Nazi zombies.

11. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hi JC, I have an interest in watching them but-some like SS Doomstrooper-quickly went from, interesting to; sucking Prune Pits. I'd like to see a really big budget movie from mainstream H/woodland-but doubt that will ever happen?

Was'nt there a movie about a German project that somehow either created or having captured a baby Imp (devil) that was supposed ot be raise to become some sort of super soldier but some GI's attacked their complex and the Govt took this Imp and kept it secret form public and such? I don't remember watching much of this movie but do know it was shown a few times on Sci-Fi and I think on the FX station; a few times.

12. Mussolini

Mussolini Gaming Guru WW2|ORG Editor

Hellboy? Sounds kinda what you are talking about, but he becomes Good as opposed to Evil.

13. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

Yup. That was Hellboy. I liked it :).

14. PzJgr

PzJgr Drill Instructor

I watched this as well as the one with the Gorgoyles. Gotta love it when the Nazi's experiments turn against them. Well I justed added Outpost to my queue.

15. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

16. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hi Musso, JC, thanks, that must be it! I only saw near the beginning-always for some reason, missing the title, and I think I probably watched maybe 10-15 minutes of it? and never found the time to sit through it. If out on DvD, im going to check it out sometime.

17. bigfun

bigfun Ace

Hellboy was a good flick, didn't they have the Nazi with the clock thingy for a heart or something?

18. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

You are referring to Karl Ruprecht Kroenen a very evil man indeed.

[​IMG]

19. bigfun

bigfun Ace

that's him!!!
    good one Otto!

20. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

I remember one from the Sgt. Rock comic books from a long time ago that I think would make for a great movie, the charactre involved is called: The Iron Major. Anyway, this german major is part human and part iron and almost indestructable. Not particularly evil but interesting none the less.

I also remember one involving a German soldier who was made of Steel. I thik he was called: the Steel Super Soldier? anyway, that one too could be a decent flick; if ever filmed?