6 replies to this topic

#1 tankie1rtr

tankie1rtr

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 08:35 PM

Hi Guys.
I would like to wish everybody a very Happy & Safe Christmas, also I would like to say a special prayer of thanks to all the people who made the ultimate sacrifice so that WE are be able to say "Happy & Peaceful Christmas". On behalf of us all, "Thank You and God Bless You"

Merry Christmas
Tankie

#2 ghost_of_war

ghost_of_war

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 05:24 PM

Same to you and yours.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 Richie B

Richie B

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:48 PM

And an especially Happy Christmas and safe New Year to the boys and girls who will be serving in sandy places whilst we are enjoying ourselves at home.

Richie

#4 bigfun

bigfun

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:53 PM

Merry Christmas to you too!

Thanks!
Scott :flag_USA_ww2: :flag_netherlands:

#5 mikebatzel

mikebatzel

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,181 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:21 PM

I hate shopping.

Merry Christmas all. Make sure to be extra carefull for those who will be traveling this holiday season.
Please give the Combined Fleet the chance to bloom as flowers of death. This is the navy’s earnest request. RADM Tasuku Nakazawa prior to the Battle of Leyte Gulf
It is the function of the Navy to carry the war to the enemy so that it will not be fought on U.S. soil. Admiral Chester W. Nimitz

#6 texson66

texson66

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,094 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 08:28 PM

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to ALL the rogues and roguettes (?) on the forum. Its been fun this last year on this forum, and I hope we'll continue to enjoy Otto's Emporium of WWII delights!

#7 IcecreamLtDan

IcecreamLtDan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:25 PM

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's to all and here's hoping that all soldiers, wherever they may be, and wherever they may be from, get to go home safe and sound.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users