20 replies to this topic

#1 wtid45

wtid45

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:10 AM

WALES! WALES! WALES! cmon you taffs show them English:p how to play the beautiful game that is rugby, today at the millenium the Dragon roars once more:D;)
WHEN YOU GO HOME, TELL THEM OF US AND SAY, FOR YOUR TOMORROW,WE GAVE OUR TODAY. Epitaph on the Kohima memorial .

#2 wtid45

wtid45

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:48 AM

Wales:cool: won 23-15 the Dragon slays the English, once more and Urqh, I know your prowling the forum;):D
WHEN YOU GO HOME, TELL THEM OF US AND SAY, FOR YOUR TOMORROW,WE GAVE OUR TODAY. Epitaph on the Kohima memorial .

#3 urqh

urqh

Tea drinking surrender monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,673 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 12:39 PM

I come out of retirement for one message....We lost, Wales didnt do much singing and pity England threw it away with their lack of discipline...But did you hear the boos on Englands entry....the boos on Englands kicking....I rest my case...God Bless the Welsh...Hadrian built his wall in the wrong place. Good idea for Johnston to say no to roof closing though...blimey....canibals....I'd hate to be a dead Englishman in the crowd at half time....who needs pies....Yaki dar Bo peep as they say in all good good Welsh eateries....There was an Irishman, an Englishman, and a Scotsman in a pub....where was the Welshman?? At chapel....all the pubs were closed in Wales...Its Sunday.

British Army 1939-1945 - World War II Tribute Video

[URL="http://youtu.be/Zbp_4XBmD4w"]

#4 AndyPants

AndyPants

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 06:53 PM

AH YESSSSS........proud to be IRISH in times like these...........is that a GRAND SLAM.......oh thank you very much :D

it was a great game for sure!

Edited by AndyPants, 24 March 2009 - 07:01 PM.

All the Best,

Andy

"people who are not themselves are nobody" - General George S. Patton

#5 AndyPants

AndyPants

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:00 PM

I don’t want to rub it in, (well maybe a little) but we currently have the best Rugby trophy cabinet in Europe......bar none.....

1. - Six Nations tournament Cup

2. - Heineken Cup (Munster)

3. - Six Nations “Plate”

4. - And “Everybody get really drunk, because it’s been 61 years since we last won a Grand Slam” Cup ;)

All the Best,

Andy

#6 urqh

urqh

• Members
  • 9,673 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:13 PM

Where did my mate Wtid go? Taff....TAFF....TAFFY!!!! Oi....Wtid.....Cant you hear me mate.....Ah well he's probably off somewhere with his headphones on listening to Land of my farmers or whatever it is....

#7 wtid45

wtid45

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:32 PM

Where did my mate Wtid go? Taff....TAFF....TAFFY!!!! Oi....Wtid.....Cant you hear me mate.....Ah well he's probably off somewhere with his headphones on listening to Land of my farmers or whatever it is....

Is now a good time to say my grandad was a paddy:D

#8 urqh

urqh

• Members
  • 9,673 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:38 PM

Great time.....Parcel arriving tomorrow..its a set of bagpipes but brown bag....Your playing lead piper number one next Tuesday...Ive included the music for Highland Cathederal...

You've got a week.

Dont worry mate...I'm born Irish lived English...I'm playing piper number 2 next to you...We're sharing a music stand...Andy Pants is conducting.....

#9 AndyPants

AndyPants

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:48 PM

Dont worry mate...I'm born Irish lived English...I'm playing piper number 2 next to you...We're sharing a music stand...Andy Pants is conducting.....

i better sober up :drunk:

it won't be pretty music..........but it'll probually be very loud ;)
All the Best,

Andy

#10 urqh

urqh

• Members
  • 9,673 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:24 PM

Ive sussed it...Its all done and dusted...Apparantly we 3 can just turn up and do the drums as in this one....Only problem I see is sneaking Andy Pants in...I think he has to cross the border.....But hey...we're all from the British Isles...

YouTube - Highland Cathedral (pipes and drums)

#11 ozjohn39

ozjohn39

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:49 PM

Where is Wales?

John.
"I disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it". - Voltaire.

#12 urqh

urqh

• Members
  • 9,673 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:53 PM

You get in your boat at Darwin....head north....bump into any Japanese....they'll show you....

#13 AndyPants

AndyPants

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:04 AM

:eek: im going to need some major practice......i'll get right on it !
All the Best,

Andy

#14 Heidi

Heidi

Dishonorably Discharged

• Dishonorably Discharged
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:04 AM

You get in your boat at Darwin....head north....bump into any Japanese....they'll show you....

If you are silly enough to get you're self in this situation,than you get what you deserve.:P

This is what you would see-Hell on Earth!
I ame an damneed Idiyot.

Regards Hiedi.

#15 urqh

urqh

• Members
  • 9,673 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:08 AM

Heidi...come come....He wont have to sail far...The Japanese wales fleet is just north of him as we speak.

#16 Heidi

Heidi

Dishonorably Discharged

• Dishonorably Discharged
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:41 AM

Ahh! You'se two go, and i'll watch on the side lines,i am not going to get my head blowen off by the japanese forces. It would be fun to watch.:P

No Joke,in real life,i would not like to see you get killed.;)

Better get back to the topic of 6 nations topic.
I ame an damneed Idiyot.

Regards Hiedi.

#17 AndyPants

AndyPants

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:21 AM

a bit random, i agree ;)
All the Best,

Andy

#18 wtid45

wtid45

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:15 PM

Where is Wales?

John.

Your kidding right:eek: put it this way are rugby team beat yours last time we played

#19 wtid45

wtid45

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:17 PM

Whales! Whales! bloody big fishes.Urqh you can tell me you played in the boys brigade band didnt you:rolleyes:;)

#20 wtid45

wtid45

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:19 PM

Ive sussed it...Its all done and dusted...Apparantly we 3 can just turn up and do the drums as in this one....Only problem I see is sneaking Andy Pants in...I think he has to cross the border.....But hey...we're all from the British Isles...

YouTube - Highland Cathedral (pipes and drums)

Im gonna play the flute, just got to see if Paul Gascoigne has a spare;)

#21 urqh

urqh

• Members
  • 9,673 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:13 AM

Whales! Whales! bloody big fishes.Urqh you can tell me you played in the boys brigade band didnt you:rolleyes:;)

Oh He's looking for your country....Well why didnt anyone say....But you can see my intitial confusion...Whales, Wales...both spout off a lot.....

Boys Brigade....How dare you.....We were poor as kids....couldnt afford Boys Brigade and real instruments....I made do with cubs...I was a sixer by the way....played the comb....

Put comb in brown paper...wet lips....Prepare for tickle...Play Beathovens ninth...We were poor but had taste...

Move on to Scouts...not sea scouts...they get bugles...we got Jews Harp....or made our own being poor..I just put hands over mouth and made the noise without one....

Eventually got the clarinet....Played Go Tell Aunt Rosie with the best of em....good job no one told mumsie that when I went off every day with case and clarinet....I hid it in school locker....Couldnt bring myself to tell her stopped playing it...cause she bought it as I told her I would play for England..I was thinking of Albert Hall though so Dad rustled newspaper in excitement....he's talking music aint he mother.....yes says mother....bugger says dadsie...I didnt mind hiding the clarinet....but I had to carry the flaming music stand round all day...It was murder in the showers after sports lessons...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users