Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

German War Medals and Belt Buckle please help

Discussion in 'Medals, Insignia, Badges & Recalls' started by bigblue7722, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigblue7722

bigblue7722 recruit

I have 2 German war medals one is what i believe to be a 1939 Silver Grade Wound Badge and the other is an Early Luftwaffe Flak Badge. There are a lot of different types of these medals made in different years as i found out looking online. The third piece is Political Leader's Belt Buckle by "RZM M4/87". Could someone please tell me if these are the right medals and also help me determine there worth? Thank You and if anyone is interested in buying them send me an email at bigblue7722@yahoo.com. thank you! Brett

Attached Files:

2. dengwill

dengwill Member

Hi, im not great on the flak badges or buckels, but i can tell you that the wound badge is the black grade, not silver. The black badge tended to be stamped from sheet brass, whereas the silver one would be solid with silver plating. Yours is probably worth £15.

Hope this helps!

3. 272VGD.

272VGD. Member

Please post some better pictures of the Flak.
    Its unmarked?

4. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

I am getting tired of the recent invasion of militaria sellers who only wish a free expertise to sell their militaria and who do not even introduce themselves and don't say hello. I will considering these postings as spammed ads and ban the spammers as such. This section is for militaria collectors, those who are only here for pay should go to Ebay . Of course this does not concern our regular members who from tim to time may want to know the value of their objects.

jaguwar, bigfun and formerjughead like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.