Photo
- - - - -

Well, in the NFL it appears that T.O. has ...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 brndirt1

brndirt1

Saddle Tramp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,709 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:56 AM

done it again! This guy seems to want to make a living ticking people off. Check out the two sites below which list the teams in the league that don't even want to talk to him. Or his agent.

ProFootballTalk.com - MORE TEAMS DON’T WANT OWENS

and the sub-link:

ProFootballTalk.com - THE ANTI-T.O. LIST

Looks like he may have burnt too many bridges for his own good.

Happy Trails,
Clint.

#2 LRusso216

LRusso216

Graybeard

• ModeratorsOKF Moderator
  • 9,963 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:22 AM

He's a world class talent stuck in a petulant 10 year old ego. What a waste. There are problem hundreds of other wide receivers who would pay good money to have his ability. I hope he spends the season, and beyond, on the outside looking in.

Unfortunately, the league has too many ego-driven owners, and I'm betting one of them thinks he has the "magic wand" to turn T.O. around. Feh! :P

image001.png

Lou

#3 brndirt1

brndirt1

Saddle Tramp

• Members
  • 9,709 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:32 PM

He's a world class talent stuck in a petulant 10 year old ego. What a waste. There are problem hundreds of other wide receivers who would pay good money to have his ability. I hope he spends the season, and beyond, on the outside looking in.

Unfortunately, the league has too many ego-driven owners, and I'm betting one of them thinks he has the "magic wand" to turn T.O. around. Feh! :P

Well put, and add in that his agent [Drew Rosenhouse (?)] keeps on stroking that petulant 10 year-old ego for his own monetary purposes. And Terrel just laps it up like honey. I too see a wasted talent, unfortunately that attitude has rubbed off on other talented WRs, Chad Johnson springs to mind.
Happy Trails,
Clint.

#4 Sloniksp

Sloniksp

Ставка

• TrusteeOKF Trustee
  • 5,432 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:23 PM

Great athlete, poor team player.....

Even though I am a fan, I am really getting tired of his whole outlook.
The war against Russia will be such that it cannot be conducted in a knightly fashion. This struggle is one of ideologies and racial differences and will have to be conducted with unprecedented, unmerciful and unrelenting harshness. -Adolf Hitler

#5 LeatherneckAg

LeatherneckAg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:57 AM

Good riddance, go Cowboys

#6 brndirt1

brndirt1

Saddle Tramp

• Members
  • 9,709 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 11:42 PM

At least the team that took him is out of the problem for some. The Buffalo Bills don't have that much to risk I guess;

The Buffalo Bills and free agent wide receiver Terrell Owens have reached agreement on a one-year, $6.5 million contract. There will be a press conference at 6:15 p.m. ET at the team’s headquarters

Bye, bye Bills. It was nice knowing ya!
Happy Trails,
Clint.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users