Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Question about a site.

Discussion in 'Information Requests' started by froek, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. froek

froek Member

I've found this Link Removed yesterday and I want to know if this site is made by a (neo)nazi or a neutral person because many things at the site tell a different story about the holocaust.
    I just want to know what is true and what isn't.

(Btw this is a quite interesting movie about auschwitz > Link Removed

2. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

I sure hope this isn't an attempt to "test the waters" here. With articles with titles such as "Adolf Hitler took a Great Chance to free Eastern Europe from the Curse of Communism" and "Pearl Harbor: Mother of all Conspiracies" it's pretty clear that this site contains bias. Your "interesting" video is also nothing more than the current method of genocide denial, which has moved from outright denial, to requests for debate and discussion on topics that have clearly already been established.

I will be very clear with you. I have no tolerance for such hate ideology, no matter how well one dresses it up in "open minded research". If I see even one other post that smells of this garbage, action will be taken.

3. hucks216

hucks216 Member

Well said.

4. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

I don't see this thread staying visible very long. There is no reason to give that site any publicity at all.

formerjughead likes this.
  5. von Poop

von Poop Waspish

Don't touch 'em with a ten foot pole.
    'Alleged', 'Myths', support for the Leuchter report etc. etc. etc. same old rubbish.

Can I respectfully ask that the link is removed? As I'm sure we don't want to assist with Oxygen for these chaps.

And if anyone's uncertain about a given website or source this place is well worth a shufti for balanced coverage of the whole subject:
    Nizkor - Holocaust Educational Resource

Cheers,
    Adam.

Edit: cross-posted with Jeff above.

6. lwd

lwd Ace

Otto's post is worth saving IMO. Delete the link and lock the thread would be my suggestion.

7. Heidi

Heidi Dishonorably Discharged

yeah,i think i know what kind of website that was. It was on today tonight acurrect affiar program in australia.
    really bad site,just hitler surporters saying hitler is the best and churchill was a bad man and all that.
    just nazi lovers wishing germany had won ww2,one time,i accidently found that site aswell and i nearly died of fright,it was so scary!

8. blacksnake

blacksnake Member

Well said...I checked that link soon after it had been posted. I'm glad to see it has since been removed. Get your coat and leave, you have obviously taken a wrong turn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.