• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Fgrun83

Fgrun83

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 03:11 AM

1. What are your favorite baseball teams: Major League, Minor League and Independent League

2. Favorite Players

3. Favorite Managers

4. Any Memories that are special to you?

1. Texas Rangers (1), Toronto Blue Jays(2), Charlotte Knights (White Sox AAA), Long Island Ducks(Indy)

2. Ivan Rodriguez is my favorite all time position player. Kenny Rogers is my alltime favorite pitcher. To me no pitcher was as important to 1 team as Kenny was to the Rangers he was their one ace in many bad seasons, I wish he would have finished his career back in Texas but im glad he did it too with the Tigers because they're pretty good team to be on too.

3.Favorite manager all time is Buck Showalter, i feel bad for the man where he had built up the Yankees, and he had built up the Diamondbacks, and each season after he is gone they went on to win the world series, he really deserved to get the recognition.

4.All time favorite memory has to be going to my grandparents house and watching the world series and playoffs with my grandpa and my dad was really a special memory for me, it was i believe the 92-93 playoffs the braves were of course in it and i know it was the nlcs we were watching and i remember how my grandpa had liked Mark Lemke from the braves who played i believe it was SS, some reason i just remember that moment.

#2 formerjughead

formerjughead

The Cooler King

• TrusteeOKF Trustee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,062 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 03:23 AM

Oakland A's, Boston Red Soxx, Chico Outlaws

Jason Kendall, Scott Hatteberg, Tim Hudson, John Papalbon, Rob Nen

Art Howe, Ron Washington,

2002 Battle of the Bay Oakland at San Francisco, when Pac Bell Park was still new, first game I took my son to. Our seats were on the first base line right next to the visiting dug out. We were right on the field the only people in front of us were the photographers. I had to explain a lot of the dugout terminology to my son, he had a very colorful vocabulary that year in Little League.

#3 RocketFlight

RocketFlight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 03:35 AM

Oakland A's, Los Angeles Dodgers, Sacramento Rivercats (A's AAA), Albuquerque Isotopes (Dpdgers AAA)

Chad Billingsley, Jonathan Broxton, Justin Duchscherer, Carsten Charles "CC" Sabathia (Home Boy)

Tommy Lasorda

I got to meet Mark McGwire when I was little. I thought he was the coolest guy ever. Also, every Dodger game I go to is a good memory.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

-General George S. Patton, Jr.

#4 dgmitchell

dgmitchell

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,268 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 12:38 PM

Boston Red Sox and their entire farm system.

Ted Williams, Babe Ruth, Carlton Fisk, Dwight Evans, Dustin Pedroia, Evan Longoria, Jim Rice, Gaylord Perry, Jackie Robinson and the list goes on . . . .

1978 - Attending a game in which Jim Rice hit 3 home runs in an 8-7 loss to the A's.
1974 - Yaz scoring in the first inning of the first game I ever attended.
Last week - My 9 year old son hitting the fence for the first time in a game (200 feet).

#5 SMLE shooter

SMLE shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:14 PM

Boston Red Sox.

Ted Williams, Carlton Fisk, Kevin Youkilis, Dustin Pedroia, Jason Bay, Tim Wakefield, Curt Schilling, Daisuke Matsuzaka(never can spell his name right) and Jonathan Papelbon..
"This is the day which the lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalms 118:24

Regards, Christian/SMLE shooter.:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users