• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fgrun83

Fgrun83

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 06:11 AM

I am sorry to make this topic, i know this is more for the discussion of books but I am looking for any books on the 26th General Hospital primarily, although i would be willing to read books on other general hospitals, i just have a specific interest in the 26th, and I have no luck searching for any books on the hospital.

Any help would be greatly appreciated by anyone who either read one, or knows of any.
You were a rotten pilot when we flew in Russia you're flying a desk now but you're still a rotten pilot!

#2 dgmitchell

dgmitchell

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,268 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:22 PM

You should check out this site:

WW2 US Medical Research Centre :: Unit Histories - 39th Field Hospital

The page I provided features a book on the 39th field hospital but I did not spend a lot of time searching. There are many articles and you may find one on the 26th.
  • Fgrun83 likes this

#3 Walt's Daughter

Walt's Daughter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:41 PM

I realize it has been a long time since the initial posting, but I do have a copy of a book on the 26th General Hospital. My Dad was attached to that unit as a wardmaster. If Fgrun 83 is still active on this forum, please let me know if there are specific things I can search for in the book. I'd be glad to scan some pages for you.

Bonnie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users