Photo
- - - - -

Can the Rockies make it a baker's dozen??

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jemimas_special2

jemimas_special2

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:46 PM

What a turn around from the club's starting attempts. 11 straight wins....In light of the Rocks new manager Tracy, the team has shown drastic improvements in pitching and on the field performance. In Clint Hurdle's passing... my next question is this: How much of an impact does a manager really have on a team??

[ATTACH]6374[/ATTACH]

Attached Files

Edited by jemimas_special2, 16 June 2009 - 05:47 PM.
missing dialouge

I approached everything, my job, my family, my romances, with intensity... Gene Tierney
http://www.photobyphotographer.com

#2 Fgrun83

Fgrun83

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:20 PM

I think they will win, With the momentum going into the game its going to give the team i think a boost of confidence to go out there, and if need be scrap together a run if it means it will be the go ahead, they're still far out because of the Dodgers running with the division already but if anything i think that would give them a boost of we need to win.

As far as managers go I really couldn't tell you but i would have to think that with an established manager like Jim Tracy there must be some sort of mystique or attraction for players to managers, that sometimes the best comes out. The same could be said imo of the tigers when Jim Leyland stepped into the position, Cito gaston back with the Blue Jays, and even Bobby V with chiba.
You were a rotten pilot when we flew in Russia you're flying a desk now but you're still a rotten pilot!

#3 jemimas_special2

jemimas_special2

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:28 PM

The Dodgers are holding strong with 42 wins to lead the West in the National League... actually the entire league! I believe Boston is next at 38 wins, but non the less, the Rockies could make an impressive come back. Only two slots down from the Dodgers, the remaining part of the season could be interesting.

Joe Torre has done well with his ball club, it's clearly evident... with Tracy being in position over the Rockies... I had to ask the question about managers. Thanks for the feedback Fgrun. Enjoy talkin sports!

Mark
I approached everything, my job, my family, my romances, with intensity... Gene Tierney
http://www.photobyphotographer.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users