Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

favorite COD

Discussion in 'Call of Duty' started by GI546, Aug 4, 2009.

1. GI546

GI546 Member

my favorite COD game is COD 3.i like the lenghty campain,graphics are good,i just think overrall its the best COD so far.

2. Mussolini

Mussolini Gaming Guru WW2|ORG Editor

You're the only person in the world who likes COD3. You need to get your head checked out. :eek: :rolleyes: :D

COD WAW is pretty good, but COD:UO is still the best version of COD EVER!

3. Fgrun83

Fgrun83 Member

hm i have to say 2, it was just the best overall game imo of cod, carentan looked beautiful, the variety of missions, inclusion of british battles along with the russians and the americans.

4. JagdtigerI

JagdtigerI Ace

COD 5 is good, COD 4 I refuse to play, COD 3 is also good, COD 2 Big Red One is fun, COD 2 for xbox 360 is my fav, COD 1 is fun too.

5. Totenkopf

Totenkopf אוּרִיאֵל

Im a big fan of COD3, because there is a Polish and Canadian part and the levels dont feel old and also because im a master online with the Kar98.

6. jemimas_special2

jemimas_special2 Shepherd

World at War

7. Piat

Piat Member

Campaign - COD 2. Although COD 1 is very close as the game mechanics seem the same just different levels. Although United Offensive has to get a mention as I loved the campaign on for that, and is probably the most diverse campaign in my opinion.

Multiplayer -COD 2. I remember most guns seemed to take at least a bit of skill (with the exception of the scoped snipers). I enjoyed many hours of COD online. COD 3 I didn't like at the time but looking back it was actually a good game online, really big maps/1 hour time limits.

COD 4 was a phenomenal step forward from COD 2 for Infinity Ward. I was really impressed when it came out with all the "new" features, such as perks. World at War is horrible online just because all Treyarch did was copy COD 4 and changed the skins, no creativity. Only redeeming feature was zombie mode.

I am excited about Modern Warfare 2, but I think I was more anticipating COD 4, as it was completely different from the previous titles. But with Modern Warfare 2, from the previews it just seems like Infinity Ward is expanding on COD 4 with Modern Warfare 2. But that's not a bad thing by any means.

8. SMLE shooter

SMLE shooter Member

COD 1.

9. Niles23

Niles23 Member

Call Of Duty World at War

10. RedDevil commander

RedDevil commander Member

Like Niles23 i think call of duty world at war is the best

11. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Driving T-34 in Stalingrad was great fun. Was that in "Finest hour"?

12. GI546

GI546 Member

Yes it was in finest hour.now that you mention it that one was pretty good too.

13. Roger Airgood

Roger Airgood Member

For me W@W or MW2. MW2 is fun becuase of more features but. COD 5 W@W was great also because it was WW2.

14. chainsaw

chainsaw recruit

Cod2 is still the best one ...MP totaly addicting ... ...cod3 only for console :eek: fail! Cod 5 ahh love to play russian missions...crazy fighting with germans in Berlin...but what i hate is they forgot to make missions with germans.

15. LSSAH1944

LSSAH1944 Member

cod 2 was very good, cod 3 was okay, and cod 5 was very good

16. Tomcat

Tomcat The One From Down Under

You know what annoyed me about all the first ones? There connections to movies. If you follow COD, the expansions and then COD 2 they follow the movies Band of brothers, and Enemy of the gates.

What annoyed me about the two later ones is that the Captain Price in in modern warfare is the same captain price both vocalic, and in appearance from the originals, now what is that all about?

17. SgtArends

SgtArends Member

I Think i go for COD2
    but OU is also a great expansion !

18. Totenkopf

Totenkopf אוּרִיאֵל

I see it as a homage to the fans, and a rather humorous way at making the fans scratch their heads when they first played COD4's campaign. Since then Price has been immortalized in the Internet Kingdom.

Did you hear about how Reznov(Russian co-protagonist from COD5) will be returning in Black Ops? I'm ecstatic to see where they take him.

19. Mark4

Mark4 Ace

Reznov was the best guy on thier he is what you call a Bad@$$. Anyway waw world at war was the best one!

20. fusilier azza

fusilier azza Member

cod 3 is still the best,no perks or bullet proof opponents online make it a good game,its only gripes are the mg34 and the 50.cal cheap kills..the developers should at least have made it a couple of seconds to set up.