Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:51 PM
Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:01 PM
2. Age: How old are you? How long have you been interested in WWII? 34
3. Origins: Where are you from? New Baltimore, MI
4. Specifics: What areas of WWII are you interested in? What would you like to know more about? I would love to learn about the battle of Tarawa and any stories from guys that were there. I am also interested in hearing about the German side of the war.
5. Hobbies: What sort of Hobbies do you have? Are any related to World War II? Wargaming? Video-games? Memorabilia? Visiting historic sites? I love to read, especially about WWII and history in general. I love video games (when I can get the time to play them), and according to my family I am the "Family Historian!" I have a deep interest in genealogical research.
6. Other: What other time periods are you interested in? Specific eras? Why? Just the twentieth century!
7. Miscellaneous: Anything else you'd like to share with us? Not really, I am just an average joe, trying to learn about history and my family's place in it!
Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:05 PM
"If you want peace work for justice" -Pope Paul VI
Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:59 PM
Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:02 PM
Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:07 PM
Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:42 AM
Posted 19 August 2009 - 05:09 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users