Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

NFL today

Discussion in 'Sport & Athletics' started by 107thcav, Nov 22, 2009.

1. 107thcav

107thcav Member

Cincinnati Bengals are on a roll. Defensive players are already taunting the Raiders with shouts of were going to kick your butt. Is this team poised to complete the season 14 and 2?

Also what has happened to Indianapolis 2 interceptions might cost them the game against the Ravens. Come on Manning lets get it together!!

Either way I have the Bengals picked to win the division. Now that i'm saying it I hope i'm right. I need another beer.

2. brndirt1

brndirt1 Saddle Tramp

Well that certainly didn't work out for the Bengals did it! Surprised me too,didn't figure the Lions winning in the last seconds either though. The Cowboys seem to really be struggling as well, beating the 'skins by only a point in the last quarter? Of course anybody that whips on the Cowboys is "my team" that day.

3. 107thcav

107thcav Member

Clint, I have never seen so much s--- since working on my grandpa's farm. Bengals should have won I think they shut themselves down and thought they could win it by time on the clock. Yeah, i'm not much for the cowboys myself. At least Pittsburg and Baltimore lost today. The Lions game I still don't know how that pass was caught good game. I'm picking New York over Denver tonight but that could turn around quick to. Oh well here's to next week.

4. LRusso216

LRusso216 Graybeard Staff Member

Right now I'm waiting on the Eagles-Bears game. I'm an Eagles fan, but the flames are dimming with the poor play and the injuries they've suffered.

5. 107thcav

107thcav Member

I don't know Eagles up by 10 against the up and down Bears I can see the Eagles beating them they have the talent. Good Luck

6. Currahee

Currahee Member

The Bengals game was bad just bad. Caldwell should have took a knee N the endzone and took it to overtime. He was trying to be hero.

7. 107thcav

107thcav Member

Bengals went on to win another game it looks as if the playoffs are becoming a reality. Colts continue to dominate. The Vikings are still a tough contender. Hey LRUSSO your bears pulled a somewhat close game out. Congrats

8. luketdrifter

luketdrifter Ace

Colts and Saints...scary good, both of them.

9. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

My Ravens are in Green Bay today!

Go Ravens!

10. 107thcav

107thcav Member

I'll take the Ravens 28-7 final. So long Green bay. Run the ball and then develop a quick pass game. But the Ravens should just run the ball and push it down Green bay's throat.

11. Fallschirmjäger 1

Fallschirmjäger 1 Member

Looks like the Packers are going to run away with this one....so far at least....keep it up Pack!

This from one who can't stand the Ravens, because we in North East Ohio realize that they should be OUR team.

12. 107thcav

107thcav Member

It looks as if the Ravens did'nt come to play. Flacco sure did give up a lot.

13. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

Oh how disappointing! Unless we win the next 4 games im afraid our season is done. Considering that we have to play a healthy Pittsburgh this time...

UGH!

14. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

:D

15. 107thcav

107thcav Member

I don't know Pittsburgh is looking like the pitts lately and they have the Browns and Greenbay next and you know the Browns will play harder against them just to spoil it. By December 27th Pittsburgh might be done the day they play the Ravens.

16. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

I hope so! :D

We barely beat them with a no Ben or Polamalu.

17. Fallschirmjäger 1

Fallschirmjäger 1 Member

The Browns just made my season last night. I called that win and no one believed me. I blame it on the weather haha, wind chills of about -2 here. Love my Browns!!!

18. 107thcav

107thcav Member

The Browns did a good job in playing spoiler. Pittsburgh lost probably its last blast of wind in its sails. Really helps set the stage for Cincinnati to take the division.

19. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

I cant believe that Pitt lost!

That is the best thing that could have happened to the Ravens!!! They might even make playoffs now.

Thank you Steelers and Great F*#!@ing job Browns!

20. 107thcav

107thcav Member

Cincinnati against Minnesota today. Wish I felt confident about this match up. But the Bengals tend to sit on the lead all of a sudden. Good luck to your Ravens Sloniksp against Detroit our defense really shook them last week.