Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

john terry,no defence! guilty!

Discussion in 'Sport & Athletics' started by sniper1946, Jan 30, 2010.

1. sniper1946

sniper1946 Expert

2. sniper1946

sniper1946 Expert

stiffen up the defence has a whole new meaning....mmm!!!

3. redcoat

redcoat Ace

Why are we supposed to care ?

4. sniper1946

sniper1946 Expert

some do!others dont,depends on what camp your in....

5. wtid45

wtid45 Ace

He is a tosser! Chelsea players seem to think they are something special what with Lampards carrying on not so long ago and Coles speeding fine can I have 21 DAYS TO PAY ME LORD! and now this inflated ego Terry's only good for one thing and it aint being Captain of England;)

6. sniper1946

sniper1946 Expert

gotcha,Terry's only good for one thing and it aint being Captain of England;) ...banged up! thug he is,and thats a fact...

7. luketdrifter

luketdrifter Ace

....it's not like had a billion dollar empire a wife, two kids, the world in front of him, every record in golf at his mercy and he threw it all away. That'd be the stuff of complete fiction!
    Oh, wait...

8. sniper1946

sniper1946 Expert

he is john terry,great footballer! ugh! ugh! not for me...

9. hornetsfan

hornetsfan Member

I don't know much about the John Terry thing ...I don't read the trashy newspapers , they bore me . But one thing I will say is this . "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" .
    The British media love bringing down the English team in the months before a world cup , it happens every time . It sells newspapers .
    John Terry is a good player and as an England supporter that is all that is important to me .
    So a pretty filly caught his eye and he overstepped the mark ...big deal ..it happens ,and much more often than most people like to admit .
    Red blooded males are born to spread their seed ...women are almost as naughty ( I know from experience ) ....so stop being so judgemental ...its perfectly normal behavior , its how the world got to a population of over 6 billion .
    Transgressors always end up paying a high price for their misdemeanors , but this is all part of living a life . We live and learn ...its all part of the journey .
    So I shout from the courtroom ...not guilty m'lord !!

10. sniper1946

sniper1946 Expert

ha! ha! jim, is this a chelsea thing? he!he! terry got his come-uppance and of her? well she knows what i't's for,thats for sure...

11. Jaeger

Jaeger Ace

This is why England throw away all their chances.

The bloody media are making storm in a tea cup over private matters.

He could be shagging Charlie for all that I care, as long as he does his job out on the pitch.

12. sniper1946

sniper1946 Expert

football on the pitch is what matters,your correct jaeger,who cares? up steps the next man to the plate,and rio is no role model either....and on it goes....

13. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

The right thing to do:

John Terry has been stripped of the England captain's armband following talks with coach Fabio Capello on Friday afternoon.

In confirming the decision, and installing Rio Ferdinand as replacement, Capello cited "what is best for all the England squad", a clear reference to Terry's one-time Chelsea team-mate Wayne Bridge, who has been left shattered by allegations of an affair between his former friend and ex-girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel.

14. sniper1946

sniper1946 Expert

Wayne sent his missus a replica of his manhood made from Cadbury's chocolate. But she refused it, saying she prefers Terry's!