#1 ULITHI

ULITHI

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,753 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, New Mexico

Posted 08 July 2010 - 04:33 PM

I don't, and all the hoopla about him is adding up to the stupidity of Michael Jackson!!!

Chime in if you feel like me!
Have a good one,
Darren

#2 Mussolini

Mussolini

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts

User's Awards

Posted 08 July 2010 - 04:36 PM

I agree. I've lost all respect for him. He's in it for the money, not love for the game. Quite a shame if you ask me - a highly talented player, but unlike Michael Jordan or the other greats, he is a horrible person.

HOI 3: Black ICE USA AAR

http://www.ww2f.com/...cracy-a-usaaar/

#3 ULITHI

ULITHI

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,753 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 05:05 PM

The days of players with class seems to have left with old MJ.

Like my buddy at work said this morning, now we are letting the players control the media.

This guy is turning into the Doug MacAurthur of Basketball.
Have a good one,
Darren

#4 Spaniard

Spaniard

Dishonorably Discharged

• Dishonorably Discharged
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 11:33 PM

Who Cares??? Well I just heard Prime Time is devoting one hour on him Tonight. Looks like many want to know and care, He knows his got it made$$$$$$$$$, God Bless America.

Guess the Oil Spill has to take a back seat to Mr James, What a shame :rolleyes:

Edited by Spaniard, 09 July 2010 - 12:58 AM.

Those that have Evolved will sooner or later
run out of Ammo, and will be at the Merci
from the One who still carries as back up a
34" Warrior Wakizashi Knife!

#5 brndirt1

brndirt1

Saddle Tramp

• Members
  • 9,709 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:48 AM

I don't particularly care, when Jordon first hit the news he was supposed to make the Bulls the team forever. I told my oldest son that without support the Bulls were going to stay where they were, middle of the road. Then they added a supporting cast, MJ came to shine and the Bulls went to the top.

They couldn't do it without MJ, but they couldn't do it with JUST Mike either. Basketball is the ultimate indoor team sport played without pads. One guy can NOT carry the team. Miami doesn't need him now that Wade has picked up Bosh, and he will have a hard time getting the bucks or the team-mates he needs in other places.

I think he has a long and storied career ahead of him still, and individual records up the wazzoo, but that said he can't do it alone as Cleveland learned.
Happy Trails,
Clint.

#6 brndirt1

brndirt1

Saddle Tramp

• Members
  • 9,709 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:34 AM

Well, the Heat it is. We'll see how that turns out. I think their may be too many "chiefs" and not enough "indians" now.
Happy Trails,
Clint.

#7 LRusso216

LRusso216

Graybeard

• ModeratorsOKF Moderator
  • 10,274 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 09 July 2010 - 02:16 AM

...and not enough basketballs to go around.

image001.png

Lou

#8 ULITHI

ULITHI

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,753 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 04:43 PM

Well, I guess the Bulls used to be that way back when I really followed basketball more with regards to Rodman and Pippen and Grant. But I guess by then Jordan was permenantly ensconced as the real leader.
<DIV class=wrp_rc>.twpC {height:55px;}
Have a good one,
Darren

#9 Mussolini

Mussolini

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 5,237 posts

User's Awards

Posted 09 July 2010 - 05:02 PM

Its still ridicolous and egotistical to hold an hour long ESPN show to announce your new team. I don't that has ever been done in the history of sports. Not to mention not having the class to tell the Owner of your current team the decision before going public with it.

Lebron James is a pompous ass. I hope he never wins a Championship.

HOI 3: Black ICE USA AAR

http://www.ww2f.com/...cracy-a-usaaar/

#10 brndirt1

brndirt1

Saddle Tramp

• Members
  • 9,709 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 05:07 PM

Its still ridicolous and egotistical to hold an hour long ESPN show to announce your new team. I don't that has ever been done in the history of sports. Not to mention not having the class to tell the Owner of your current team the decision before going public with it.

Lebron James is a pompous ass. I hope he never wins a Championship.

Cleveland Cavs owner Dan Gilbert wasn’t too pleased either, he wrote an open letter to the Cleveland fans:

Gilbert promises fans the Cavs will work hard to make the team competitive and wrote in all caps in the letter, "I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER 'KING' WINS ONE."

Goto:

Dan Gilbert Letter: LeBron James 'Narcissistic,' 'Deserted' Cleveland, Says Cavs Majority Owner (TEXT)

Happy Trails,
Clint.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users