Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Quick question...

Discussion in 'Prelude to War & Poland 1939' started by Sonna, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Sonna

Sonna recruit

Where would i be able to sell Natzi mem to private collectors? I have a few things i would like to get rid of...
    Thanks....

2. VictoryatNC

VictoryatNC Member

What type of things?

3. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

I guess you can use some big auction place in the net to promote your stuff, the buyers will come looking for you...

4. JeffinMNUSA

JeffinMNUSA Member

Hi;
    EBAY. My wife has been at it for months now http://stores.ebay.com/collectablememoriesfromhome52 . It might be a good idea to have someone you trust sell the items as it does take a while to get established. If you have valuable items get them appraised and post the appraisel with the photos of the items. You will be needing a digital camera.
    JEffinMNUSA

5. sniper1946

sniper1946 Expert

6. Vladd

Vladd Member

Didn't they even pull a Dad's Army Game because of the swastikas on the box?

7. sniper1946

sniper1946 Expert

they did vladd..the swastika issue, does not relate to all swastka items...read e-bay rules..ray.

8. JeffinMNUSA

JeffinMNUSA Member

Ray;
    Yikes! Did not know...I suppose EBAY is concerned about Neo NAZIs and other "less than rational" individuals using such artifacts as "magical totems" or some such creepazoidal weirdness. I am sure they have a point; but the vast majority of owners I know came by these items from relatives who "souvenired" these grisly pieces from NAZIs-dead NAZIs in many cases-hardly sympathetic to the NAZI cause these guys. A pity that the relatives can't fully cash in on these antique war trophies even 60 yrs later.
    I hate to recommend dealers, but it would seem that people in possession of NAZI memorabilia are stuck with these swindlers ("Pawn Stars" ha! The real deal traders offer dime(s) on the dollar!).
    AH! Here is a site that will handle such items; http://www.od43.com/items_indexx.html It seems to be illegal in France and Germany.
    JeffinMNUSA
    PS. If possible I would hold onto all family heirlooms in these lean times-you will get a much better price when the world economy picks up.