• This topic is locked This topic is locked
162 replies to this topic

#1 projectgreywolf

projectgreywolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:43 PM

My colleague and i have a new book being published worldwide on October 7th and I wondered if you might be interested in a piece.
It's not a conspiracy theory, but it is the exposure of a real conspiracy.

Grey Wolf – The escape of Adolf Hitler

At Midnight on April 27th 1945 Adolf Hitler, Eva Braun, and her brother in-law SS General Hermann Fegelein slipped away from the hell of the Führerbunker through a secret tunnel in Hitler’s personal quarters in the devastated Reich Chancellory to the Berlin Underground. They were replaced by doubles chosen by Reichsfuhrer Martin Bormann and his close associate SS-General Heinrich “Gestapo” Mueller.
Hitler and his party walked through the Underground tunnels to the exit at Fehrbelliner Strasse. Waiting for them on the cleared roadway of the Hohenzollerndamm was a Ju52 transport aircraft piloted by SS Captain Peter Baumgart of the secretive Luftwaffe Unit KG 200. The group flew to Tonder in Denmark, where the party took a second JU52 to the Luftwaffe base at Travemunde. Changing planes again the party boarded a long-range JU 252 and flew to the Spanish Military base at Reus, 80 kms south of Barcelona, in Spain.
General Franco supplied a further aircraft, in Spanish markings, to fly the party to Fuerteventura on the Canary Islands, where 24 hours later they boarded U-518 under the command of Oberleutnant zur See Hans WernerOffermann.
A signal was sent to Berlin from the island’s base at Villa Winter, and on the instructions of Reichsleiter Bormann, Hitler’s double, Gustav Weber, and the unknown actress who had played his wife for just two days, were executed by SS General Mueller.
The bodies were carried out of the bunker and under Russian shellfire were incinerated in the garden.
The greatest sleight of hand in History was complete.
Fifty-three days later on the Argentine coast at Necochea south of Mar Del Plata, General Fegelein – who had arrived three days earlier on U-880 - welcomed his Führer and sister-in law to the safety of fascist-dominated Argentina.
Hitler would live there for the next 17 years, initially raising his two daughters and planning the re-birth of the worst regime in history. The couple separated in 1953, Eva sick of her lost-life in the foothills of the Andes taking the girls to live in the small town of Nequen. In the early 2000’s the women were still alive.
Adolf Hitler finally died on February 13th 1962 at 3pm in the afternoon, demented, tormented and betrayed by Martin Bormann, attended only by his personal physician Dr. Otto Lehmann, and his faithful aide, former Graf Spee crewman, Heinrich Berthe.
Martin Bormann, with the help of Colonel Juan Peron and his wife Evita, in the pay of the Nazis since 1941, had carried out the biggest theft in world history, transferring Billions of dollars in gold, patents, bearer bonds, shares and art works to safe havens around the world, especially in Argentina, Switzerland and Turkey.
He was helped in his plan to save himself and the Fürher by senior US Intelligence officers, they receiving in turn, plundered Art and treasures, the Nazi’s huge technology advances in Rocketry, weaponry – including atomics – and technology. It was a pact with the devil that would shape the world post-1945.

After five years of research, Journalist, writer and film Director Gerrard Williams, along with Military Historian Simon Dunstan, have finally pieced together the real story of the death of Adolf Hitler. Previously unpublished Intensive field research in Argentina, including interviews with many eyewitness to his presence there, new findings that prove the “Hitler” skull fragments held by the Russians are actually that of a young woman, and previously unpublished scientific evidence proving Hitler had a double being used in public in Berlin as late as March 1945 make the story compelling.

A major book “ Grey Wolf – The Escape of Adolf Hitler” is to be published worldwide in October 2011.

(Amazon.com: Grey Wolf: The Escape of Adolf Hitler (9781402781391): Simon Dunstan, Gerrard Williams: Books)

The film, “ Grey Wolf” is currently in production and will be released to coincide with this major expose of the biggest confidence trick in History.

#2 ULITHI

ULITHI

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,753 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, New Mexico

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:05 PM

Hmmmmm.....ok troops, what do you think about this tall tale? I'm surprised no one has commeted on it.
Have a good one,
Darren

#3 Luftikus

Luftikus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 07:00 PM

Sounds like a fictional bedtime story......

#4 Victor Gomez

Victor Gomez

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 12:09 AM

If this were true then the authors should be able to present some indisputable forensic proof since there are so many perpetrators mentioned along with Hitler to add a real factual basis to their claims. Without those proofs this story will simply join the already existent web of speculations already present about Hitler and those close to him. I will be waiting to see if the group of so many mentioned involved in the plot have forensic evidence found to back up the claims.

#5 Biak

Biak

Adjutant

• ModeratorsOKF Moderator
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 12:21 AM

Hmmmmm.....ok troops, what do you think about this tall tale? I'm surprised no one has commeted on it.

No mention of the Secret Antarctic Base? I'll wait for the reviews.

Happiness is nice but it can't buy money.

Kilroy_Was_Here_by_catluvr2.gif

#6 Spitfire_XIV

Spitfire_XIV

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:32 AM

I agree with Luftikus and Victory - if they don't have concrete evidence to back up their claims, it's just going to be another speculation book I think.

#7 TD-Tommy776

TD-Tommy776

Man of Constant Sorrow

• TrusteeOKF Trustee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,311 posts
  • LocationThe Land of 10,000 Loons

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:32 AM

I think the plot of The Boys from Brazil is more believable.

On the other hand, you never know. This book better have lots and lots of footnotes and forensic evidence. Otherwise, it will be just another conspiracy theory despite the OP's claim.

Freedom is precious and many gave their lives for it. It is the duty of the future generation
to remember that sacrifice, and offer some sacrifice for themselves if Freedom is threatened.

Cecil Earl Workman, WWII Veteran, "L" Co., 129th Inf. Regt., 37th Inf. Div.

halvorsonpto129ir37id3.jpg

PFC Glenn W. Halvorson

bannereto776tdv2.png

PFC Norman L. Halvorson

#8 FalkeEins

FalkeEins

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:56 PM

'Boys from Brazil' ?....more like Indridason's 'Operation Napoleon' - a US intelligence and air force operation to fly AH down to Argentina

Operation Napoleon: Amazon.co.uk: Arnaldur Indridason, Victoria Cribb: Books

#9 Takao

Takao

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:03 PM

Conspiracy theory. Thanks, but not interested, try Coast To Coast AM.

How do you justify

He was helped in his plan to save himself and the Fürher by senior US Intelligence officers, they receiving in turn, plundered Art and treasures, the Nazi’s huge technology advances in Rocketry, weaponry – including atomics – and technology.

Plundered arts & treasures, Allied troops were finding several stockpiles of those when they OVERRAN German territory. German technological advances, Allied forces were capturing them left and right when they OVERRAN German territory.

Atomic technology? Sorry, Adolf, we have that already, if you had held out a little longer, you would have found that out for yourself. But, thanks for chasing all you Jewish scientists out of Germany, we could not have done it without them.

Sorry, I just cannot take this fantasy seriously.
  • kerrd5 and Messy1 like this

#10 Goodse

Goodse

recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:45 AM

A Tale I wish would never come true....
"Oh good lord, its a german Panzer division!"
"Not to worry private! Our Shermans awt to take 'em krauts out!"
BOOM!

Never Underestimate The German Army ~

#11 projectgreywolf

projectgreywolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 01:48 PM

Hi thanks for your input. 55 pages, 500 footnotes, scientific proof that the man in the last pictures of Hitler with the Hitler Jugend on March 20th are not Hitler, not an antarctic base in sight, nor an UFO. 5 years of research 14 trips to Argentina.....and I've never done a conspiracy theory story in 30 years as a Television journalist.
I hope you read it .
All the best
Gerrard Williams (Co-Author Grey Wolf: The escape of Adolf Hitler)

#12 Hauptmann Joshua Beaton

Hauptmann Joshua Beaton

recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:26 PM

Am sorry but no thats lies very much so mein friend I will buy it just to read but I wont take it serious
<span style="color:#ff0000;"><span style="font-family:arial black;">HAIL FATHERLAND AND THE AXIS</span></span>

#13 kerrd5

kerrd5

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:12 PM

Hi thanks for your input. 55 pages, 500 footnotes, scientific proof that the man in the last pictures of Hitler with the Hitler Jugend on March 20th are not Hitler, not an antarctic base in sight, nor an UFO. 5 years of research 14 trips to Argentina.....and I've never done a conspiracy theory story in 30 years as a Television journalist.
I hope you read it .
All the best
Gerrard Williams (Co-Author Grey Wolf: The escape of Adolf Hitler)

Unless you have irrefutable forensic evidence, that has been checked and double-checked by
world-class laboratories, we all have to conclude that your book is the preposterous fiction that it appears to be.

Dave

Edited by kerrd5, 17 July 2011 - 04:10 PM.

#14 projectgreywolf

projectgreywolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:11 PM

I think "preposterous fiction" is a bit harsh for a forum, but as with everyone you are entitled to your opinion. It would be nice if you waited to read it on October the 4th. There is no forensic evidence either way for the escape or suicide. But the eyewitnesses, FBI and Cia files plus considerable original research and evidence provide for what we feel is a compelling case.

This is what our publisher's have to say about it.

Publisher’s Note

When we were first presented with the idea for Grey Wolf: The Escape of Adolph Hitler, our initial reaction was to dismiss it as just another conspiracy theory. Everyone knows that Hitler and Eva Braun took their lives in the bunker to escape the humiliation and certain execution that awaited them. However, we agreed to give it serious consideration due to the stellar reputations of the authors, Simon Dunstan and Gerrard Williams. We were also encouraged by the recent independent discovery that the remains recovered at the bunker were not those of Hitler or Eva Braun. Upon reading the proposal and challenging the authors over a period of several months, we were convinced that they had raised serious questions that called the conventional wisdom into question, and therefore decided to publish the book.
The authors have spent the last 5 years researching this subject, and have traveled the globe, interviewing eye witnesses, unearthing documents, and piecing together a mountain of evidence that has convinced them of a fact almost too horrible to contemplate; that Adolph Hitler escaped punishment and lived out his life in domestic tranquility in Patagonia until his death in 1962.
This prospect is so despicable that we contemplated not publishing the book out of concern for those who would be offended by the mere prospect of Hitler’s escape, whether or not they found the argument credible. However, after much consideration, and a lengthy editorial process during which the authors were challenged to support their facts, we believe it is possible they may have uncovered the truth behind one of the greatest deceptions in history.
This book raises many intriguing questions, but it does not conclusively settle the issue. Perhaps this is a mystery that will never be solved as with so many other moments in time. Or perhaps, once in the public arena, other facts will come to light that will bring us closer to a definitive answer. The authors wrote this book in a search for the truth, and they may have found it. Inevitably, you the reader, will be the ultimate judge.

#15 Biak

Biak

Adjutant

• 5,590 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:42 PM

Mr. Williams,
While I respect your prior journalistic accomplishments, the last paragraph of the publishers note affirms the skepticism of most who have posted.

"This book raises many intriguing questions, but it does not conclusively settle the issue. Perhaps this is a mystery that will never be solved as with so many other moments in time. Or perhaps, once in the public arena, other facts will come to light that will bring us closer to a definitive answer. The authors wrote this book in a search for the truth, and they may have found it. Inevitably, you the reader, will be the ultimate judge. "

Just as another thread currently being beaten to Death concerning who was at fault for the Pearl Harbor attack, the 'theory' of the escape of Hitler to Argentina needs unparalleled proof. I'm assuming the 55 pages mentioned above was a typo' and there are many more pages to flesh out the 500 footnotes.
In a case such as this, the writing of the escape and resultant Freedom of the Worlds most despised Human, cynicism will always be foremost. Controversy sells books and elects Politicians but facts tell a more compelling story.
Good Luck
  • ULITHI likes this

Happiness is nice but it can't buy money.

Kilroy_Was_Here_by_catluvr2.gif

#16 projectgreywolf

projectgreywolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:11 PM

Blak,
Thanks for your considered response. Yes the book is 380 pages long, the 55 pages are the footnotes and bilbilography. I too was a complete cynic when I started doing this. I am not now. I do hope you get to read it and am grateful for the input of forum members. One thing is sure every fact in the book is backed up by a source. The publishers put us through the wringer on this one, as they should have.
Best Regards
Gerrard

#17 LRusso216

LRusso216

Graybeard

• 10,274 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:24 AM

Thanks, Biak. You said so more eloquently than I could, especially in my condition. Another useless piece of garbage.

image001.png

Lou

#18 lwd

lwd

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,430 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:39 PM

... the last paragraph of the publishers note affirms the skepticism of most who have posted. ...

The fact that this quite is given with no attribution has some rather negative aspects as well. What can we expect from someone who supplies a quote but doesn't indicate who he is quoteing.

#19 projectgreywolf

projectgreywolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:43 PM

I take this to mean quote? Can you specify what you mean? The publisher's note is from Sterling Publishing, Barnes and Noble's wholly owned publishing division. As for "Lou"s comment that it's a useless piece of garbage, I would only say that our opinions differ.
Once the book is published I will be happy to supply forum members with copies of the original research. In the meantime I am happy to generate controversey. My Dad spent six years fighting the Nazis and was wounded three times, Alamein, Tobruk and Cassino. I have covered quite a few wars myself. I would hope people would not think I produce "Garbage" and would ask for your considered replies once the book is public.
My best to all forum members. As a "newbie" I have great respect for people who deal with the History of a world war which is still shaping the present world.
All the best
Gerrard

#20 George Patton

George Patton

Canadian Delegation

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:40 PM

Thus far I have one question: you state that Hitler's two daughters were still alive in the early 2000s. How did you come across this information?

EDIT: One more question for you: Both U-518 and U-880 were reported as being sunk during April 1945, and both dates were before Hitler/EB's and Fegelein's alleged voyages on them. Do you have specific evidence that says these two boats were not sunk?

Regards,

Edited by George Patton, 18 July 2011 - 10:45 PM.

Best Regards,
Alan

#21 Erich

Erich

Alte Hase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,429 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:49 PM

Müller was captured by US forces and given all information about the replacement by Addi's cousin and later worked for CIA intel against the Russians. Addi's sister even had an obit written for her brother upon his demise in Argentina in the 1950's not the 1960's. familiar with Roger Benders publications, note a very old issue two articles with some interesting details about all of this and of course subject to some pretty heavy criticism. I placed the notes on this site years ago....... in Military advisor, you can still pick up the two issues from his reputable firm.
:aceofspades: E ~

#22 TD-Tommy776

TD-Tommy776

Man of Constant Sorrow

• TrusteeOKF Trustee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,311 posts
  • LocationThe Land of 10,000 Loons

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:17 AM

I think "preposterous fiction" is a bit harsh for a forum...

:bow: Nice shot, Gerrard. That one made me laugh.

There is an element of certitude when it comes to "established history" that is difficult to overcome. This is especially true when even the publisher admits that "the reader will have to decide" whether the case has been made in this book. Don't misunderstand me, I remain skeptical and I believe justifiably so. I did a search on Amazon and found your book plus at least 3-4 other books also making similar claims about Hitler's alleged escape. It's all too easy to write this book off as just another attempt at sensationalism by saying "Hitler got away".

Having made that point, I will endeavor to keep an open mind. I cannot promise that I will buy the book, but I will read reviews and critiques of your work and then decide if I want to add it to my personal collection or utilize the local library.

I'd apologize for the harsh treatment, but you had to expect some of that on a forum. That's part of what makes forums fun. Besides, as you alluded to earlier, even unflattering publicity is still publicity. :D

Freedom is precious and many gave their lives for it. It is the duty of the future generation
to remember that sacrifice, and offer some sacrifice for themselves if Freedom is threatened.

Cecil Earl Workman, WWII Veteran, "L" Co., 129th Inf. Regt., 37th Inf. Div.

halvorsonpto129ir37id3.jpg

PFC Glenn W. Halvorson

bannereto776tdv2.png

PFC Norman L. Halvorson

#23 Luftikus

Luftikus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:06 AM

Well, "Weekly World News" also discovered new Facts about Hitler in 1989:
Attached File  dbd09ef38956f635cf2a77f7fd18d2db_image_document_large_featured_borderless.jpg   82.16KB   12 downloads

Ahh and this is also interesting:
Attached File  6119263ad06734dd3c33052a1b760f98_image_document_large_featured_borderless.jpg   55.38KB   14 downloads

Sorry couldn´t resist.;)
But honestly i can not believe this Story at all.

Edited by Luftikus, 22 July 2011 - 03:24 PM.

#24 projectgreywolf

projectgreywolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:33 AM

Thus far I have one question: you state that Hitler's two daughters were still alive in the early 2000s. How did you come across this information?

EDIT: One more question for you: Both U-518 and U-880 were reported as being sunk during April 1945, and both dates were before Hitler/EB's and Fegelein's alleged voyages on them. Do you have specific evidence that says these two boats were not sunk?

Regards,

Hi Alan, I'm afraid you'll have to read the book for the daughters' source, a senior Human rights lawyer in Buenos Aires, as for the sinking of U-518 and U-880 -
From the book:

" [FONT="]Lieutenant Commander Gerhard Schotzau’s U-880 had left Bergen on March 14, and the British tracking room plotted its arrival on the line exactly a month later. The U.S. Navy claimed that this boat, too, was “killed” in a joint attack by the destroyers Stanton and Frost on April 15/16, within an hour of the destruction of U-1235. “Several underwater explosions” were assumed to have destroyed the boat, but no wreckage came to the surface or was recovered. Again, U-Boat Command kept transmitting messages to U-880 until April 22. [/FONT] [FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]
U-518 was judged by the Admiralty to have joined the Harke patrol line on April 14. The official U.S. Navy description of the loss of this boat was similar to those of the two already described. The Cannon-class destroyers USS Carter and Neal A. Scott claimed the kill on April 22, but again no wreckage came to the surface.[/FONT]

[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]The Royal Navy’s brilliant Captain Rodger Winn, head of the Submarine Tracking Room, highlighted the shaky nature of these claims. [12] With classic British understatement, in a memorandum of May 20, 1945, he said that the outcome of these actions had been “reconsidered in an optimistic light.” The same memorandum implicitly cast some doubt on the U.S. Navy’s claim to have sunk U-530 (First Lieutenant Otto Wermuth). For a confirmed kill, that boat did indeed look surprisingly intact when it surfaced off Mar del Plata, Argentina, and surrendered to the authorities on July 10, 1945. [/FONT] "

[FONT="][12] “highlighted the shaky nature of these claims”: [/FONT][FONT="]See D. Syrett, The Battle of the Atlantic and Signals Intelligence; also M. Gannon, Operation Drumbeat—The Dramatic True Story of Germany’s First U-boat Attacks Along the American Coast in World War 2 (New York: Harper Perennial, 1991).[/FONT]
[FONT="]Sir Charles R. N. Winn, CB, OBE, QC (1903–72)—a prewar judge, crippled by childhood polio—made a whole range of probably unparalleled contributions to Allied victory in the “Second Battle of the Atlantic,” but there is no room here for more than the briefest note on his extraordinary career. While still a civilian, he was reassigned from prisoner interrogation to the Submarine Tracking Room (part of the Operational Intelligence Centre), where he quickly mastered the U-boats’ tactics and could frequently predict their actions. Consequently, he was promoted to command the Tracking Room with the temporary rank of commander in the Royal Naval Volunteer Reserve—unprecedented for someone without formal naval officer’s training. "[/FONT]

Hope this helps, but for further details on "Gruppe Seewulf" , I'm afraid, you'll have to buy the book.

Best Regards
Gerrard

#25 projectgreywolf

projectgreywolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:39 AM

Hi Luftikus, they are from the "Weekly Wolrd News", Not the "News of the World" recently defunct in the UK Murdoch scandal. That mistake would never have got past my editor.
Loved the post 'tho. Shame they never made it into the book.
All the best
Gerrard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users