Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

United States Vs Australia...Its on! Oh its on...!

Discussion in 'Sport & Athletics' started by CAC, Sep 22, 2011.

1. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

Tonight the United States takes on the Wallabies in the Rugby World Cup...
    America has enjoyed sporting dominance for a long time...except when they meet Australians...We are SPORTING KINGS.
    Might want to tune in to see the out of form Aussies take the US apart...a sport in itself for some. Who will reign supreme? Bang a gong, lets get it on!!

On a side note, my beloved Pies (Collingwood) take on the Hawks (Hawthorn) tonight in the AFL semis...C'arn the Pies!

2. Volga Boatman

Volga Boatman Dishonorably Discharged

If these American jokers have a chance in hell of pulling this off, then something is obviously rotten in the state of Rugby today.

No armor on them means the Yanks will be powder-puff. We should instigate a 'traditional softening-up period' into the first five minutes of the match, a-la 'State of Origin'. That ought to break the back of these Yanks right from the outset.

3. Ken The Kanuck

Ken The Kanuck Member

4. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

5. Ken The Kanuck

Ken The Kanuck Member

I don't know, the Argies gave them a pretty good run and what are they rated 9th or 10th? Jonny Wilkenson means that you will have a a lot of kicking, I wish Canada had him.

KTK

6. Volga Boatman

Volga Boatman Dishonorably Discharged

I take back my earlier comments concerning 'powder-puff' Yanks. Those guys dished out some hard hits, and caused injuries a plenty! Well done to our American friends!

Now, if they could just learn how to score more points, they might be in with a chance.........in about fifty years time....

7. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

Yeah and that super soft blind-side try doesnt count either...that was bad defence...or... Deefence. : )